Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers Help

Reviews Summary for WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers
WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers Reviews: 36 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Plastic dustcovers for Bencher, Vibroplex Iambic, Vibrokeyer, Kent, Jones and MFJ-564

NOTE: No longer in business making dust covers

(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the WB3EVL Plastic Key Dustcovers.

KB0ETC Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2003 12:10 Send this review to a friend
Great Workmanship!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Larry (WB3EVL) does a fantasic job creating the paddle/keyer covers. This is actually the second one I owned.

Larry made this cover for my Bencher BY-2. It has my call sign engraved in the top, actually the call sign is engraved on the inside. That keeps the dust from accumalating in the grooves.

All parts are precision machined. Smoot fit and overall appearance! All covers are made with 3/16" clear plastic, very durable!

This new cover should help keep all those pesky fingerprints off the chrome paddle. It actually made the Bencher look better!

Cheap insurance for protecting that expensive or favorite key. I hate to use the word "cheap". All of Larry's products are top notch and priced right.

Larry, keep up the good work! You are a true craftsman in a mass produced world!

K5NT Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2003 21:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my second dustcover from WB3EVL, this one for my new Kent TP-1 Paddle. Like the first one I bought, the construction is first-rate and the appearance is impressive. Larry asked a question by email before making my cover, and delivered promptly when the answer was received. I can't recommend his products highly enough.

VE2CU Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2003 10:07 Send this review to a friend
Excellent workmanship  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had mine for over a year to protect my chrome Vibrokeyer; actually enhances the overall look of the keyer (XYL loves that..) The plastic material used is tought, first grade, absolutely clear as glass & with a perfect fit. As yet, there are'nt any scratches or blemishes on the cover, still looks like brand new. Thank you for a fantastic product,

Michel VE2CU

N5QVF Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2003 09:44 Send this review to a friend
The very BEST!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Larry produces the finest key cover I have seen. His service is even better. Tnx Larry!..D

W1WIU Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2003 20:54 Send this review to a friend
Excelent craftsmanship & service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My XYL ordered the dust cover for my Vibroplex Iambic Deluxe paddles as a Christmas present. The cover arrived on time, was well packaged, and looked great. Unfortunatly, the dimensions were a tad tight, and the cover would not properly fit on the paddles. An email to Larry brought a fast response offering to ship a replacement at no charge! I received the new cover a few days later via Express US mail. The fit and finish is perfect. Excellent service, great product. A pleasure to deal with. It even added 5 WPM to my code speed Hi Hi. Highly recommened.

K4QU Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2002 16:56 Send this review to a friend
March Paddle cover  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received the cover for my March R-3a magnetic paddle. Everything is as advertised...great workmanship, great fit, great product. Good job Larry...more orders will be coming your way.
73, Mike March K4QU, March Magnetic Paddles

W0XE Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2002 21:32 Send this review to a friend
A1 service and product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered and received a cover for my K8RA key. I sent all dimensions and a photo. Larry went from there and produced a perfect fitting and beautiful cover with 2 call signs engraved in the top.

I would certainly recommend Larry and will buy from him again.

Thanks Larry,

Don WD0BWM

K4UE Rating: 5/5 Aug 24, 2002 10:52 Send this review to a friend
New Mercury paddle covers  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Larry has just started making covers for Mercury paddles. I received 3 of Larry wonderful covers today. The covers are the only improvement possible for the Mercury's! Larry's covers are on the same level of workmanship that the master key makers produced with their paddles. Nothing else could improve on N2DAN's personal Mercury Sn 1 or Gold N2DAN's Mercury Sn 1. Also perfect on my Hensley and Long Island Mercury. Covers with call sign engraved for $22 delivered. Can't go wrong!
Don k4ue

K9FTB Rating: 5/5 Aug 14, 2002 19:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Craftsmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the dust cover for my GHD paddle from WB3EVL. It was well packaged, arrived quickly, and fit perfectly on the GHD paddle. The craftsmanship is rich looking and very professional. As stated in another review, the cover need not be removed to use the paddle. My callsign is neatly engraved on top. A great bargin at $19 shipping included. I would strongly recommend WB3EVL's covers and I would purchase again from him if I had a need.

The day I ordered the cover Larry called my home since his return email to me was undeliverable for some reason. The purpose of the Saturday afternoon phone call was to acknowledge my order!!! Now that's service. Thanks Larry.

KV7X Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2002 11:36 Send this review to a friend
Really nice accessory  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very fast service, great craftsmanship, well-designed. Fits the paddle (Kent TP-1) perfectly, and no need to remove it for use.

A great value for $18, delivered.