Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Clocks | ElectronicsUSA.com CK-2 Dual Time Zone LED Clock Help

Reviews Summary for ElectronicsUSA.com CK-2 Dual Time Zone LED Clock
ElectronicsUSA.com CK-2 Dual Time Zone LED Clock Reviews: 13 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $139.95
Description: Dual time zones, two six digit LED displays (with seconds!), settable to UTC and Local time, or ANY two time zones (with plain panel version).
More info: http://www.electronicsusa.com/ck2.html

You can write your own review of the ElectronicsUSA.com CK-2 Dual Time Zone LED Clock.

K6USN Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2017 21:24 Send this review to a friend
Still spot on accurate after Seven years  Time owned: more than 12 months
The CK2 has been a mainstay in my ham shack for seven years, and this is a follow up to an August 2010 e Ham review.

The CK-2 has performed flawlessly - until today when I got it too close to an RF field and it
suddenly died. I called Electronics USA and spoke with Jack. I was about to order a new one when he said that probably the old one just needed a re boot. I did as he said and five minutes later it's good as new.

Excellent product, superb customer service and built to last. At Jack's suggestion I added a small snap on ferrite choke to the power cord and made a note to myself not to key up a 20w FM radio just inches from the station clock.

I highly recommend this dual time zone desk clock for any ham station.

KC3BKG Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2015 20:39 Send this review to a friend
Great Clock   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
In a word, Great. Great customer service and great product. Having recently upgraded to general and getting in the swing of logging contacts it became immediately apparent that a UTC clock would make life so much easier. I started researching and decided that a clock which displayed local and UTC time would fit the bill. Not having the 20/20 vision of my teenage years and preferring to have the shack dimly lite like a CIC I knew that a LED display would be the best choice and being LED it wouldn't have to sit directly in front of me. Having read the reviews of the ElectronicsUSA CK-2 dual display clock I figured I'd give it a try and I'm very happy I did. Nice easy to read from any angle and the display can be dimmed for low light environments like mine. Easy to set and battery backup. Count me a satisfied customer.

WA1IVI Rating: 5/5 Sep 17, 2013 12:10 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Clock & Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I love the CK-2 clock! I own both a CK-1 (Home Theater Room) and a CK-2 (Ham Shack). Jack has provided excellent customer service over the years for both of my clocks. When the power supply failed on my clock, Jack provided a free replacement unit. Very good customer experience!
I wish more companies operated the way Electronics USA does! Will buy again!

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2013 22:24 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding timepiece  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I love this clock. Simple clean design and is extremely accurate. I check it against WWV and it's always spot on. Not cheap at $215 but the accuracy is worth the price.

K0KTB Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2013 13:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Clock  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this clock in 2001. Its still going and after several moves, I lost the wall wart. I called Jack and got another one and its back working. I would recommend it for anyone wanting a clock thats easily visible and accurate.

K1PJR Rating: 5/5 Apr 24, 2013 21:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent clock  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jack called me to make sure my address was correct. It was a bit blurred on my fax order. What a nice guy. I received the clock a few days later and couldn't be happier. I have the dual clock and I had it up and running in a few minutes. It's extremely accurate. At least once a week I check it against WWV And its never off +/- a second or two. The numbers are the right size and the dimmer switch is a nice feature. It's not cheap but I feel it's worth the money. A very nice addition to he shack. Thanks Jack!

KB1JDY Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2012 10:40 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have in my shack the CK-2 Dual Time Zone clock for three years now and it is one of the best purchases I have made and Jack from ElectronicsUSA is a pleasure to do business with, always there to assist you with any questions or problems. Thank you Jack.

K6USN Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2010 10:57 Send this review to a friend
A touch of class in the ham shack!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've owned a CK-1 for several years. I love it, but wanted the UTC time displayed along with the local time. The CK-2 fills the bill perfectly. It is a real conversation starter with visitors -hams and non hams alike.

It is extremely accurate - within seconds a day, and re adjusts itself through the power grid. It is a snap to set and adjust. Easier than my
LED bedside alarm clock by far!

I had to wait over a month due to back orders. It was well worth the wait. I would recommend
either the CK 1 or the CK 2 for yourself or a gift to a special ham friend.

W2PNJ Rating: 5/5 Nov 14, 2008 18:42 Send this review to a friend
W2PNJ  Time owned: more than 12 months
This clock has been in my shack for 18 months it works great!Makes a nice addition to any station.Go to QRZ to see how it compliments my station lay out.It's in the top right corner of the picture.73 BOB.

KJ9R Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2008 16:16 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Jack, at ElectronicsUSA was very helpful in getting me a replacement "wall-wart" transformer.
He shipped it out priority mail and I had it within 3 days. Now my 7 year old CK-2 has been set to WWV (10 MHz.) and is percolating again. The 9 Volt backup battery is great. If your power goes out, the display goes blank, but clock continues to run internally. When power is restored, your time readout appears again and is still correct! No flashing clock like the one in my bedroom or on the coffee maker. I love the bright red digits and the UTC and Local time display simultaneously. Wonderful product. Jack warned me to keep the C-A-T away from the new transformer!! HI HI! Thanks Jack and Electronics USA. 73, Joe, K5EUY.