Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | SatScape Help

Reviews Summary for SatScape
SatScape Reviews: 17 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $0.00
Description: Satellite Tracking Software - Freeware
More info: http://www.satscape.co.uk/

You can write your own review of the SatScape.

DM7IC Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2004 01:42 Send this review to a friend
The Best so far  Time owned: more than 12 months
Satscape gave me not less Information than other Hamsoftware about Satelites and the Presentation was most attractive, especially the 3D View.

With Satscape I got with a Mouseclick easily in Seconds always the latest Keplerelements for all OSCARs and was always up to date. In honour to UO14: As far I could find, the Details about the Appearance and Dissapearance on the Firmament of UO14 was always excat.

UFB Software and that at no charge, Thanks Scott.

DL0USB Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2003 12:47 Send this review to a friend
The best  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
This is indeed the best

DF1AS Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2003 12:38 Send this review to a friend
* * * * *  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Is there any better program than SatScape V1.XX?

Yes! SatScape v2.00 is even better ...

Nothing to say. Just have a try yourselves and you won't uninstall it. Check for 2D-, 3D-, table-, and the phantastic horizon-view. And the quite endless other great features.

And - as mentioned already by other reviewers - IT'S FREE!!!

Many thanks to the author Scott Hather!

KG6OYK Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2003 11:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent program!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been using this for a few months now, and this an impressive piece of software - the fact that that it is free just amazes me! If you want to track sats you MUST download this one. Full 3D graphics! Easy to use!

KD7JGW Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2002 03:09 Send this review to a friend
Its FREE! If you are still looking STOP!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
If you are still looking for a satellite tracking program STOP!
Its free, its fast, its easy to use and did I say free! Every time Oscar 14 is about to fly over my QTH, my computer lets me know. You can track 500 satellites at a time. There are over 8000 satellites listed! Updates are easy, hop online and click a button. Its that easy...
Oh did I say its FREE!

KB9UMT Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2001 02:39 Send this review to a friend
Great things can be FREE  Time owned: more than 12 months
If you are into Satellites then you need this program. Don't bother paying for other tracking programs just go to the link address and download your "FREE" copy. I have been using this program for over a year and it has never failed me. This is the best program I have tried and I have tried many of them. It is as easy to update he keps as a click of a botton. Some things in life really are FREE.

De KB9UMT DON Peoria IL
ps don't forget to thank Scott for this nice program or give a small gift for all his efforts and his nice website.

N5NA Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2001 18:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just downloaded this program today and am very impressed. It loaded perfectly and is so easy to set up and use. The Keplarian elements are easily updated online. The program has voice announcements when the satellites are approaching your QTH. There are various map views available to download as well. I haven't even needed to look in the help file at all. And best of all....it is absolutely free!!!