Reviews Categories | ATV equipment | Videolynx Z23B (2W 1.2GHz FM Video/Audio Transmitter) Freq agil Help

Reviews Summary for Videolynx Z23B (2W 1.2GHz FM Video/Audio Transmitter) Freq agil
Videolynx Z23B (2W  1.2GHz FM Video/Audio Transmitter) Freq agil Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $349.00 Visa/Mastercard Secure on
Description: The Video-Lynx Z23B is a high performance, high power frequency agile FM video/audio transmitter. It uses a new digital PLL design and surface mount technology to deliver beautiful broadcast quality video and audio . The Z23B is built to commercial standards, at a ham radio price. The unit is housed in an attractive aluminum enclosure. A built in fan cool for extended key down operation.
MADE IN THE USA
More info: http://www.transmitvideo.com

You can write your own review of the Videolynx Z23B (2W 1.2GHz FM Video/Audio Transmitter) Freq agil.

K6MFW Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2005 13:12 Send this review to a friend
easy to use  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been involved with ATV and I began with the Z23B two years ago. My ATV friends recommended this unit and following their suggestion, I bought and been satisfied with it. There are other technical challenges (i.e. antennas) but the Z23B is straight forward so I don't have to futz with it. Company owner, Ravi, has been very helpful whenever I call him, he has given me lots of helpful answers to my ATV questions. Thanks Ravi!

KD6ILO Rating: 5/5 Apr 22, 2002 13:28 Send this review to a friend
Superb quality ATV system  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am a Emergency Communications provider for ARES / RACES here in Tacoma, Washington, I use ATV as a damage assistment tool to provide support to Emergency Management. We used the Z23B and had superb quaility P5 pictures over a 19.6 mile line-of-sight distance from North Tacoma to Gig Harbor,WA. The video and audio signal was just great I could not belive how clear the video and audio quaility was, it was well above the signal of my 70cm AM ATV system which was also used. The 2 watts was more than enough power to support my mission,the easy installation,the low weight makes it easy for me to go man portable for search and rescue operations. I am going to outfit the rest of my portable systems with the Z23B as part of my ECRT-Emergency Communications Respones Team system. You can not go wrong with this product for the price its above the rest!

W0BOV Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2002 19:50 Send this review to a friend
Excellent ATV equipment  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After extensive testing of two of these units, I must say that it exceeds any other equipment on the current market. For the money, you get a professionally constructed 2 watt continuos duty 1.2ghz transmitter with 4 channels in the allocated amateur band. The unit is small and easily used as a mobile or special event ATV unit. The performance is as advertised and the picture, audio quality is broadcast level. This is a plug and play unit. Video and audio levels can be adjusted, but as delivered no adjustments were needed. As in all of his products, I say "WOW!". Compared to what is available, you are getting alot more for your money. Simple receive equipment using an off the shelf $50 satellite receiver and homebrew antenna will get you up and receiving at the other end. We are using two of these in a 5 mile full duplex video link with P5 pictures both ways with small antennas. The power level of 2 watts is perfect for this type of work. Most units only offer a few hundred milliwatts. Check out this unit, it is worth your time. I rate this unit as 5-Great based on the comparison of other units available, its performance, reliability, price and quality.