Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Ham Threads - B&B Embroidery Help

Reviews Summary for Ham Threads - B&B Embroidery
Ham Threads - B&B Embroidery Reviews: 9 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $15.00
Description: Embroidered Caps, Shirts and Jackets
More info: http://www.qth.com/hamthreads/

You can write your own review of the Ham Threads - B&B Embroidery.

N3GLD Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2016 11:58 Send this review to a friend
Quality Work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 2 shirts, had some small color instructions that were followed to the letter.

The embroidery is both professional and of high quality.

I'm a big guy and the size was exact.

For what I got, the price was FANTASTIC! I am thoroughly pleased. They far exceeded my expectations for the order.

If you are considering whether to purchase through them or not, don't hesitate, buy now.

NP4H Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2005 15:53 Send this review to a friend
Always a pleasure  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have done a couple of jackets, shirts, polos, you name it. Always does a professional job and is a very good man to deal with. I see him at Dayton every year and I am always tempted to add something new to my ham radio wardrobe. Quick turnaround too. Dave, thanks for the great products and service!!!

Nomar - NP4H

NF0J Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2002 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Top Notch & Fast  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my hat in the mail today. To say I am pleased with it is an understatement.

If you want some really nice personalized ham gear, visit Shirley and Dave's website. You will not be disappointed.

Dave, NF0J

W0OXB Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2002 13:50 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality, Price & Service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Our club, Stillwater(MN) Amateur Radio Assn., has purchased well over 100 items from B&B Embroidery. In the past 3 years we've ordered personalized caps, Tee-shirts and golf shirts. There has NOT been one unhappy SARA member. If you're interested in wearables like these, you should consider doing business with this company. The owner/operator Dave Birdsley (KF8WS) will exceed your expectations on quality, price and service. (Dave's rating should be a 6.)
Dave (WOXB)

MY_OPINION Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2002 13:12 Send this review to a friend
First Class  Time owned: more than 12 months
B&B combines quality, value and customer service to a deliver a superior product. The product stock and stiching are high quality. Orders are taken by the owner (a ham) and delivery is made when promised. B&B offers a wide selection at good prices. Good job!

W6HB Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2002 18:16 Send this review to a friend
Great product and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Caps are pre-formed and class "A." Embroidery is very detailed. Lettering and ARRL logo are all first class. Service was fast, personable and prices compare with local sources providing inferior quality. I've already E-mailed in another order for friends!

N2WB Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2002 13:09 Send this review to a friend
First-Class Plus!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Ordered several caps and a jacket with my name and call sign embroidered on them. I rate this company a "5 +" because of the fine quality of their work, and I don't believe you could improve upon the products.
Also ordered several shirts for the Florida Dxpedition Group (Dominica Dxpedition)
Great job.....
Was at Orlando Hamcation last year.
The owner is also a Ham so he knows what we like.

N3MVF Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2002 11:09 Send this review to a friend
Great stuff  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently order from the company. Quality of material and work excellent. Shipped in a very reasonable time. Ordering more as pleased with items

AJ4AA Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2001 14:03 Send this review to a friend
First-Class Work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received several caps and a jacket with my name and call sign embroidered on them. I rate this company a "5" because of the fine quality of their work, and I don't believe you could improve upon the products. I got just what I asked for and will enjoy wearing them for some years to come. The owner is also a Ham so he knows what we like.