Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Book Resellers | Radioreprints Help

Reviews Summary for Radioreprints
Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $About $10.00
Description: Vintage Radio Manual Reprint
More info: http://www.radioreprints.com

You can write your own review of the Radioreprints.

WA4NJY Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2017 08:49 Send this review to a friend
Good Product, easy to buy.  Time owned: more than 12 months

Have ordered several manuals from Ken. Always a smooth transaction and Ken is quick to respond.
Good products and good price.

N4TL Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2016 13:41 Send this review to a friend
Great reprints  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased a number of reprinted manuals from Ken, WB8CPW, www.radioreprints.com. They are always good quality and easy to read.

F5JX Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2012 13:56 Send this review to a friend
Real good service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Today,I received two new manuals reprints (HQ180A,SX100) from Radioreprints. Again,those are very well done,as good if not better than originals. Ken WB8CPW is giving a really fast service,good com.,honestly priced stuff and postage. Have now 1O reprints for my oldies, and will buy again. 5+ for quality and service!
Jean F5JX

K4RT Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2011 05:40 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional quality & value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A Swan transceiver I picked up at a hamfest did not include a manual. I found a well circulated copy on the web but the quality is fair to poor.
A ham friend showed me the Atlas transceiver manuals he obtained from Radio Reprints - all pages squarely aligned, no shadows, no artifacts, and the photocopy resolution and shading excellent. I can't say that the original manual would have been better.

I contacted Ken at Radio Reprints with a question about the schematic diagram in the Swan manual he offered and he promptly replied with the answer. I ordered the manual with comb binding on Wednesday (the order was promptly confirmed by e-mail) and the manual arrived in the mail Friday. The quality of the Swan manual is superb. The pages are clean, the text sharp, the image resolution and shading very good. The designations and values of the components shown on the fold-out schematic diagram are sharp and clear - a considerable improvement over the blurry figures that appear on the PDF found on the web.

If you need a manual for your boatanchor don't settle for anything less than the exceptional quality, value and service offered by Radio Reprints.

KC0IWA Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2001 21:03 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Needing a manual for my Hallicrafters SX-32 and having seen WB9GKZ's review, I decided to take a chance on this relatively new service. Wow! Half the price of W7FG and several times the quality of the other manuals I have purchased from W7FG. Comb bound, no light or dark areas on any of the pages, and the schematic is perfect - no guessing about part numbers or connections and no handwritten notes. The current catalog is limited to Hallicrafters, Hammarlund, Johnson, Drake, and some Collins; but if you need a manual for any of these popular brands, Ken is the guy to go to for excellent quality at a budget price.

WB9GKZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2001 08:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
There are alot of sources for reprints of old manuals but I must say that Radioreprints looks to be the best that I have found so far. I bought an old Hallicrafters SX-111 at a Hamfest and needed a manual for it. A call to W7FG manuals revealed that his price for the manual was $20 (too much!). I started searching eBay and found loads of manuals being sold by Ken, WB8CPW of Radioreprints. I then left eBay, went to his website and ordered the manual for $9.95 with my credit card. The manual arrived three days later...excellent! Ken offers choice of bindings...I opted for the plastic comb binder which is great...the manual can lay flat without the pages wanting to turn inward. Two copies of the all-important schematic were included...one "large" and one "normal" size. The large-size blow-up is absolutely crisp. I've had other copies of manuals from other sources that included blotches, pencilled-in mods, unreadable component values....this reproduction is absolutely the best, the print looks like it came from the factory....very clean copy. I cannot be more pleased with the price or the level of service from Radioreprints. If you're tired of paying big prices for unreadable copies, or tired of waiting and decoding BAMA downloads...try Radioreprints....fast, easy, great quality.