Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Clocks | Atomic Time ET-31BD Help

Reviews Summary for Atomic Time ET-31BD
Atomic Time ET-31BD Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $99.95 (49.95 street)
Description: Dual Time Clock
More info: http://www.atomictime.com

You can write your own review of the Atomic Time ET-31BD.

KB7TYA Rating: 5/5 Apr 23, 2003 18:24 Send this review to a friend
Great Clock!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have had this clock for about a month. I have local time set on the top display, and UTC on the bottom. If you are interested, I just noticed that Atomic Time has them on sale right now for $29.95. This is a good deal!

WE8Q Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2003 13:27 Send this review to a friend
Works great for me!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got one of these from Santa! I have mine set to display local time and GMT. My clock is in my shack and mounted on an east wall with the clock facing east/west. I have it mounted above a window, so it is about six feet off the floor. Syncs every night...no problems. I am in Ohio.

AC5AA Rating: 3/5 Nov 17, 2002 22:37 Send this review to a friend
wish it received better  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This clock looks better than the web photos of it look. However, after reading AE5DX's review, decided to get one for my shack after the last clock would not do UTC. This one does UTC, alright (leave the offset at -0 hours), but the only place in my house it will receive the signal is if I put it in a window facing Colorado. (The other clock received a signal in the shack.) Seems odd - I hear every other signal, wanted or unwanted in my house - hi! Will have to decide whether to keep or not since the whole idea was to have a clock that didn't require fiddling with to keep on time. Wish it worked better. Oh, by the way, it has lost 10 seconds in 2 weeks and appears both displays are driven off the same timebase.

KA0W Rating: 5/5 Nov 7, 2002 19:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Clock For The Shack!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great clock with local and GMT displays with seconds. Large easy to read numbers. Easy setup, looks good, and works great.

AE5DX Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2001 05:47 Send this review to a friend
Good Ham Shack Clock  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After much searching, I finally found a digital wall clock with dual time zones that can be set to UTC and locks to WWVB. The model ET-31BD (there is also a model ET-31B without dual time) has a dual LCD display. The top display is set to local time, and the bottom display is set to UTC (-6 hrs for CST). Choice of 12/24 hour formats on each display. I have local time set on 12 hour format and UTC set to 24 hour format.