Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON Help

Reviews Summary for Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON
Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON Reviews: 116 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $4/letter
Description: YOUR CALL IN OAK. Cut from oak using a computer-designed pattern.
More info: http://www.k7bon.com

You can write your own review of the Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON.

K1ZW Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2014 17:40 Send this review to a friend
outstanding quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the redwood version, and made the mistake of showing my wife what it looked like online. She said that certainly would look nice on the mantle. Well guess what it's on the mantle. So I had to order another for my desk. I can't say enough about Dick's customer service absolutely outstanding. Both orders only took three days to get from Montana to North Carolina! It's a great addition to any shack.

KE4KK Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2014 06:22 Send this review to a friend
Exceeded Expectations  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had my cherry call sign within a few days of ordering. Great communication from Dick on the status of my order. Item arrived well packed and in perfect condition. The excellent workmanship and reasonable price make this a great accessory and gift idea for the shack.

AE4X Rating: 5/5 Jun 11, 2013 13:28 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my wooden callsign by Dick! He did a great job and it looks great in the shack. Great communications all around, fast delivery and super friendly! I'll be ordering again soon once my daughter is licensed! Glad I placed my order! 73, Rob, ae4x

WK1W Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2013 13:12 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Callsign great job Dick  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the Redwood, tall and thick callsign.
Gorgeous. My XYL likes it, too,and she was not enthusiastic before I ordered it.
So thanks, Dick.
WK1W

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2012 08:49 Send this review to a friend
Awsome Job !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just receive my call sign on dec 28,2012, i was like WOW ! Awsome Job !Richard told me on email and said it will be shiped out on monday morning dec 24,2012, and came dec 28

Jackie
N4MJG
Been Hamming since 2001

W7KKK Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2012 17:13 Send this review to a friend
Great product and service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered a few of these signs in the past for myself and friends. They make great gifts as I said before.
I saw that he now has the extra large and thick redwood letters and had to have one so I ordered another from him.

N5YG Rating: 5/5 Apr 6, 2012 19:24 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered the Redwood call sign late in the evening March 31 and it arrived today, April 6. Hard to believe a custom order could be completed and delivered that quickly. The best part: It's Beautiful! Thanks Dick!

NB0O Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2011 11:38 Send this review to a friend
Defines Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Placed my order Wed Dec 21 at 8am for a Redwood call-sign in large letters. Dick responded an hour later thanking me for the order and saying he will begin work on the order today and will email me when it ships. I'm in California, I'm thinking ok, nice response if not automated. I should get it in a couple weeks due to the Christmas holiday coming up and everyone ordering gifts - perfectly acceptable. The NEXT DAY at 10am I get an email from Dick saying the order has shipped. Two days later (Three days since I placed the order)on SATURDAY Dec 24 I receive a USPS Priority package from Dick with my gorgeous, beautifully crafted call sign! Dick wasn't kidding when he emailed me he was going to start on my order that day. My wife wrapped it and I opened it Christmas morning -- WOW! I'm spreading the word, great price, great service, and outstanding product. Thanks Dick.

Andy, NB0O

W5EHM Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2011 13:33 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product and Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dick completed two separate orders for me, a Cherry wood and the other Redwood. The Cherry is 2 5/8” and 15/16” thick and the length for my call is 8”. The Redwood is “supersize” and is 3 3/8” high and 1 3/8” thick and the length is 10 ˝”. The craftsman ship is outstanding and the finished product is a work of art. Both orders were well packaged and damage was not an issue. Dick’s ability to provide extremely fast communications and answer any questions is the best I’ve ever seen. My first order was placed on a Saturday and arrived by Thursday of the following week, and this during the Christmas rush. The second order was placed the day before Christmas Eve and delivered six days later. I am very pleased with both orders and am proud to have them in my shack. Businesses should attempt to duplicate Dick’s work ethic but that would be virtually impossible as his standards are incredible high (a real plus). Thanks Dick!

Mike – W5EHM

W9CW Rating: 5/5 Dec 26, 2011 08:53 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful, and Incredible Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an oak call sign from Dick on Saturday, December 17, he shipped it by USPS Priority Mail on Monday, December 19, and I received it on December 22. Amazing service and delivery time, and this was during the Christmas shipping rush! The oak call sign with integrated desktop stand is 2 5/8" high and 3/4" thick. The workmanship is unbelievable for the price, and finished with tung oil. This man does beautiful work, and his service and delivery is incredible. Although I really don't need more than one of these, I will be ordering another. He offers carved wood call signs in oak, walnut, maple, cherry, and redwood. The walnut, maple, and cherry signs are the same height as the oak signs, but are 15/16" thick. The redwood version is 3 3/8" high and 1 3/8" thick. Although these are the standard product offerings, he also will do custom work. If you want a carved wood call sign for your shack's desk or operating position, I would strongly recommend this gentleman's product.