Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON Help

Reviews Summary for Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON
Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON Reviews: 117 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $4/letter
Description: YOUR CALL IN OAK. Cut from oak using a computer-designed pattern.
More info: http://www.k7bon.com

You can write your own review of the Carved Oak Call Signs by K7BON.

W9CW Rating: 5/5 Dec 26, 2011 08:53 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful, and Incredible Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an oak call sign from Dick on Saturday, December 17, he shipped it by USPS Priority Mail on Monday, December 19, and I received it on December 22. Amazing service and delivery time, and this was during the Christmas shipping rush! The oak call sign with integrated desktop stand is 2 5/8" high and 3/4" thick. The workmanship is unbelievable for the price, and finished with tung oil. This man does beautiful work, and his service and delivery is incredible. Although I really don't need more than one of these, I will be ordering another. He offers carved wood call signs in oak, walnut, maple, cherry, and redwood. The walnut, maple, and cherry signs are the same height as the oak signs, but are 15/16" thick. The redwood version is 3 3/8" high and 1 3/8" thick. Although these are the standard product offerings, he also will do custom work. If you want a carved wood call sign for your shack's desk or operating position, I would strongly recommend this gentleman's product.

W7KKK Rating: 5/5 Sep 13, 2011 11:46 Send this review to a friend
Nice Product/Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought one of these when I got my new vanity call.
Very nice workmanship.
I was so impressed I bought another for a ham friend and sent it to him for his birthday.
These make great gifts for ham friends.

W8DTW Rating: 5/5 May 13, 2011 13:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This guy epitomizes the concept of customer service. A handsome product, quick turnaround and excellent communications.

W7SAG Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2011 20:49 Send this review to a friend
A Work of Art!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a carved call sign from K7BON based on the reviews on here. I can't say enough about the quality! I ordered the call sign in walnut on Monday and received it five days later including shipping time. The workmanship is outstanding and it is truly a beautiful addition to the shack. Highly recommended!

K4LZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2011 05:48 Send this review to a friend
Excellant Value and beautiful work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Quick service, good communication, fast shipping.

Really stands out in the shack.

Highly recommended as a gift or your own use.

IZ2QDD Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2011 00:29 Send this review to a friend
Very nice gift to receive  Time owned: more than 12 months
It's a very nice gift to do for your special friend. The quality it's amazing and customer service it's very nice.

KQ6EA Rating: 5/5 Aug 12, 2010 23:19 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Workmanship  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought one of these several years ago, and they're really pretty. I just recently bought another one as a "You Passed!" gift for my wife, and the quality is just as good as the one I bought before. Great price, fast shipping, beautiful work!

AA1OV Rating: 5/5 Nov 21, 2009 06:52 Send this review to a friend
A Hand Crafted Beauty  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What can I say that hasn't already been said. Reasonable prices, fast delivery, terrific work.

A class act added to my shack.

W2NLS Rating: 5/5 Nov 15, 2009 19:10 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Extremely fast service, emails and the finished product was delivered well packaged. Did I mention the carved sign is a work of art? It is! Highest possible recommendation.

W9RPM Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2009 18:31 Send this review to a friend
GREAT JOB, FAST!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Dick did a great job on my order. And the turn around time was only a week. Great!!