Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | G4ZPY Model 21 Twin Paddle Help

Reviews Summary for G4ZPY Model 21 Twin Paddle
G4ZPY Model 21 Twin Paddle Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Iambic CW Paddle
More info: http://www.g4zpy.go-plus.net

You can write your own review of the G4ZPY Model 21 Twin Paddle.

K4TIN Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2010 17:33 Send this review to a friend
Superb!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Got mine long ago before it had a numeric designation--simply called the Twin Paddle. Contrast between the black powder coat finish and the brass body is fantastic!
O.K. Here goes! Mine sports a pair of real ivory fingerpieces (not supplied).
Great utility, and the crown jewel of the shack!

KG5I Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2004 12:48 Send this review to a friend
The best I've used  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned my G4ZPY for nearly 15 years. I once thought Bencher made the best paddle. Boy how wrong was I!! Anyway, this was a special gift from a fellow ham I had helped with learning DOS. He really rewarded me well with this paddle. I've been out of radio for a few years and misplaced my G4ZPY. I currently use a K8RA iambic that is a poor substitute. Where O where is my G4ZPY paddle??? Help!

LA6UIA Rating: 5/5 Oct 28, 2004 12:05 Send this review to a friend
A part of my home  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned a G4ZPY twin paddle for more than *10 years*, and I will keep it for the rest of my life. Beautifully crafted, wonderful mechanics and never any trouble.

It is wholly made of brass, which is polished every Christmas together with the chandeliers, heirloom silver etc.

I remember I had to wait for 6 months before I got it, but what is that in the perspective of a lifetime?

Anders Fongen, LA6UIA

KC4MQF Rating: 5/5 Dec 26, 2001 21:43 Send this review to a friend
OUTSTANDING  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
It took a few months from the time I orderd it until I recieved it but it was well worth the wait. The key is excellent. Very smooth. Even with extremely close settings. Heavy enough so it does not "walk" around on the table. Excellent craftsmanship. I have had mine for just under a year and use it daily. Well worth the money (91 British Pounds). Out performs a Bencher hands down and rivals the Kent TP-1.