Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | Donner's Digital Interfaces Help

Reviews Summary for Donner's Digital Interfaces
Donner's Digital Interfaces Reviews: 105 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $40
Description: Very reasonably priced, quality manufactured radio to computer interfaces for PSK31, Hellschreiber, SSTV, MFSK, and all other sound card modes. Fast service too!
More info: http://www.donnerstore.com

You can write your own review of the Donner's Digital Interfaces.

KY4TS Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2014 12:56 Send this review to a friend
Great value!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought one years ago to use with my FT-857D on PSK-31. Plugged it in and it worked, no fuss, no muss! When I got my FT-950, it was a pleasant surprise to find that it worked with that rig too. Never had a bit of trouble with it. I couldn't have built one less expensively myself, including the shipping.

W5TTW Rating: 5/5 Jul 2, 2014 11:04 Send this review to a friend
Plug 'n play  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
No learning curve, just plug it in.

Make sure you have extension cables if your computer isn't very close to your rig. You'll need a serial to USB connector if your computer doesn't have a serial port. (Most new computers don't have one.) Donner's sells a nice one.

KD0BXU Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2014 12:06 Send this review to a friend
excelent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really a great product that works as advertised. Simple to set up and use..no problems what so ever on top of very fast shipping and nice people.

KB3DIV Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2014 17:03 Send this review to a friend
Quality at a great $  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my second purchase of a Donner's interface and I can only say what a great product, super fast delivery and no worries!

KA9QWC Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2013 17:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Interface to run digital  Time owned: more than 12 months
I currently own 4 Donner units using them with our Kenwood TS-480HX, Kenwood TM-D700 just unplug one Din cord to go from HF to VHF. Also have one for our Alinco DR-130/135 rigs too. One that works on our ICOM-726, 735 & 745. The 4th one works fine on the Kenwood TS-520 & 820 series.

Even our EMA/EOC department has the Donner interface along with numerous hams in this area of Indiana. They are a great plug & play with all the digital software programs used at our QTH.

K5NAA Rating: 5/5 Jun 24, 2012 13:23 Send this review to a friend
Quick Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I appreciate the Donner's and their quick response to my question. Very simple and straight forward device with very good instructions. Just had a minor glitch getting it to communicate JT65-HF. Then all of a sudden...it worked with all digital modes. Thank you for a fine interface.

KK2DOG Rating: 5/5 Apr 15, 2012 19:00 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is my second interface purchase from Donner and once again, it's a plug-and-play no-brainer. Excellent product and very easy to use with your favorite digital programs.

KE7ZOI Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2012 08:33 Send this review to a friend
Solid construction and value  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought this interface 12 to 18 months ago. When I first put it in line I thought I burned it up. I sent it back for repairs, expecting to buy another. Donners called me to find out whats going on, because they could not find anything wrong.I told them what I did, and of course I was doing it all wrong.They sent A detailed instruction sheet, and I have not had one problem since.
(pilot error)
Great Service Great People Highly reccomend.

KE7ZOI dave

K4RKY Rating: 5/5 Mar 13, 2012 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Best in Customer Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought the 13 din for my Kenwood ts140s and it works like a charm. I was impressed when I called before buying to ask a couple of (ease my mind) questions and was treated like my call really meant something! Great customer service and really good workmanship. Ms. Carol and her crew have their act together in my books.

W0NQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2012 11:57 Send this review to a friend
fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Like everyone says, too easy. I bought the rig control cable as well as a digital interface. Both are plug & play simple to hook up and use. On the air in no time.