Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | IT9EJW QSL's Help

Reviews Summary for IT9EJW QSL's
IT9EJW QSL's Reviews: 143 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $full colour 74.90 Euro's, 2 colo
Description: QSL card by IT9EJW
More info: http://www.printed.it

You can write your own review of the IT9EJW QSL's.

OZ1BXM Rating: 5/5 Jul 30, 2013 11:18 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality - fair price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've just received 1000 nice full-color QSL from IT9EJW, Alfio Bonanno in Italy. Overall, I am fully satisfied with price, quality, and delivery time. A nice feature is the different lay-outs, you can choose from. Composing your new QSL freely is also an option.

If you order via his homepage, you will be asked for SSN, which is a personal tax number. Just type 123456 for SSN. This dummy number will be accepted and your order can be processed.

I recommend IT9EJW as an excellent QSL printer!

OZ1BXM Lars Petersen

F8DVD Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2013 00:21 Send this review to a friend
Very nice Qsl from Alfio  Time owned: more than 12 months
just received my new F8DVD Qsl cards from Alfio. I am very happy with it. Very nice quality of print and paper. Fast process to receive it. I recommand hightly Alfio !
Best 73's
François F8DVD

SM4EVC Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2012 11:13 Send this review to a friend
Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have just received my QSL-card from Alfio.
I am very happy with his work.A beautifully QSL-card
received from another ham was my reason to print at
IT9EJW printshop.
I highly recommend Alfio.
73 de Len SM4EVC

DL7VOG Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2012 23:40 Send this review to a friend
PJ5/DL7VOG  Time owned: more than 12 months
Probably everybody must have received any QSL, printed at IT9EJW's printshop. And he probably realized that the cards are of a real high standard. Beautiful colours and outstanding surface.
Alfio already printed a few cards for me, e.g. HK0GU, VP2V/DL7VOG, ZF2GU, J3/DL7VOG and now my PJ5/DL7VOG cards. I am really satisfied with the result. Alfio makes professional suggestions of the layout. I ordered 5000 QSLs and the quality is worth the prize. The cards were ready after two weeks. The only problem was, that there was a trucker strike in Sicily, so the cards could not be delivered for almost three weeks. Probably not Alfio's fault. Great work again - thank you Alfio!
Gerd - DL7VOG

OZ8ABE Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2011 08:50 Send this review to a friend
good, as always  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received another 6.000 QSL cards in just few weeks. Due to new rig and other stuff there were some changes to the cards, but it all went smooth. Sure it will be IT9EJW next time.

ZD7FT Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2011 03:57 Send this review to a friend
ZD7FT  Time owned: more than 12 months
Top Quality printing

Where can you get first class printing and a prompt and friendly service? IT9EJW of course? Alfio has been printing my cards since I returned to Ham Radio in 2004, thanks to Bruce ZD7VC who introduced me to Alfio's printing. My new batch arrived a few days ago, and as always, with every batch quality of finished product is second to none. It's a pleasure to open the package where the cards in all their glory are revealed. So, if you want a beautiful card that you are proud to send out from your station, check out IT9EJW.

VE3LYC Rating: 5/5 Oct 5, 2011 20:57 Send this review to a friend
Exceptional work, flawless!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have worked with Alfio for many years. He has produced for me my own QSL card (VE3LYC), and well and QSL cards for many IOTA DXpeditions that I was on: VO2A, VY0A, VY0O, VY0V, VY0X, CE9/VE3LYC and CE9/PA3EXX. His VO2A design was retained by ARRL for their 2010 Calendar (month of March). His skills, patience, and collaborative spirit are second to none.

I recommend Alfio wholeheartedly, he will never disappoint.

Cezar, VE3LYC

NF6V Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2010 11:01 Send this review to a friend
Great again!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just received my 4th QSL printing order from Alfio and again I am impressed and very happy with his work. He and his staff worked effortlessly with me to customize my latest card and it's a beauty.

The printing and shipping takes a few weeks after placing the order but it's worth the wait.

Thanks again Alfio for a wonderful job!
Ciao
Steve VK3TDX

XE2K Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2010 10:26 Send this review to a friend
TOP QSL PRINTER  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have no idea why not wrote before a review of how pleasant I'm with the QSL cards that Alfio made for my IOTA trips and my own card.
After experiment a few others printers, several cards arrive with the IT9EWJ logo and was the quality was looking, after communicating with Alfio the idea of the qsl card and the image we want use, he made his artistic work, really for me he is an artist, after the first QSL card he practically made the others to his taste and receive no complaint from the other team members, always was great communication, the best deal and TOP SERVICE from him and his company, dealing with him 5 years and more than 14k qsl cards.
Will be my QSL printer the one will recommend blind fold.

Hector G. XE2K / XF1K / XF2K

NF6V Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2009 13:20 Send this review to a friend
Great again!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is now my third transaction with Alfio and again I am very pleased! Another thousand cards for my Aussie callsign VK3TDX printed perfectly, shipped promptly with top quality. No hassles!
Alfio is a nice guy and does a great job. I highly recommend him for QSL's.
Steve VK3TDX, NF6V