Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Insurance evaluation for electronic damages Help

Reviews Summary for Insurance evaluation for electronic damages
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $70 an hour, insurance pays for.
Description: Insurance evaluation for electronic damages to your radios that will be covered under your homeowners policy. All costs borne by your insurance company and you get new radios. Duane Durflinger will guide you along the way, and help you get your fair compensation, writing the analysis of the damage to your insurance company, and providing fair market replacement items.
More info: http://www.comdac.com

You can write your own review of the Insurance evaluation for electronic damages.

WD8AAM Rating: 5/5 Jan 20, 2002 13:56 Send this review to a friend
I got new radios from Allstate insurance  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had lightning damage to my FT747, SS-9000, and IC706, and HD-1481 antenna switch. I sent him
the units, (mailboxes packed them $150) and he told allstate they were lightning damaged, and I recovered all expenses and a new ICOM 756PRO and
another big chunk of money. Great service. I'm
very happy with my replacements, and ALLSTATES FULL VALUE REPLACEMENT INSURANCE, and COMDAC (Duane)