Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | HamScope Help

Reviews Summary for HamScope
Reviews: 14 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $free
Description: HamScope uses a sound card interface to allow PKS31, RTTY, CW and other digital modes.
More info: http://www.qsl.net/hamscope/

You can write your own review of the HamScope.

KC8JKA Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2002 12:11 Send this review to a friend
Great !!!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have been playing around with Hamscope and now that the new version is out (ver 1.5) WOW!

I use TRX-Manager for Logging and now that Hamscope links with TRX-Manager - It's a GREAT combo.

Also Glen-KD5HIO, who writes Hamscope, is great to work with too. I had a request for support for my FT-840 and he's been working to add this radio to the rig control list, that why I can control two radios. One via TRX-Manager and my FT-840 for PSK etc, thru Hamscope and log my contacts from both.

Very nice piece of software. And TRX-Manager is great too.

VE7BGP Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2002 16:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Program  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have several PSK software programs loaded in my computer since I discovered digital operating after 31 years of analog mode operating. I have used MixW until the time expired then went back to good old Hamscope. This program supports and works great for RTTY with the plug in. I also like the copy CW feature and looking forward to making the interface to go keyboard CW for a new experience. I like the dual receive that works on cw as well as psk. Psk 31 is a lot of fun and I hope to see you on the screen soon while Ten is going great guns. 73 Gerry

KE5GK Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2002 16:35 Send this review to a friend
AMEN on Hamscope  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I most assuredly concur.

I started with the copy on the RigBlaster disk and updated from the Hamscope site.

The macros are great and the display options are all I need. It can copy two stations at a time.

The RTTY mode requires MMTTY to be available.

For the beginner in PSK, like me, this is a super way to start.

See you at the "water fall" on 14.070!

WB0DMA Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2002 13:52 Send this review to a friend
Good Program  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the only program that I was able to get to work with the MFJ 1275. The logging part of the program is very simple to use. It is easy to customize this with your own station information. The help file is well written to help you fine tune the software. This program has two things going for it. 1. It works! and 2. It's free.