Reviews Categories | Specialized Amateur Communication Products | Amplifier Tuning Pulser Help

Reviews Summary for Amplifier Tuning Pulser
Amplifier Tuning Pulser Reviews: 12 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $41.50
Description: Unit plugs into the CW port (no need to remove the Mic). Tune your amp for full output with only 1/3 grid current. This design allows you to tune for MAX POWER!
More info: http://rileysaccessories.tripod.com

You can write your own review of the Amplifier Tuning Pulser.

A9KW Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2005 12:33 Send this review to a friend
AWSOME  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This thing is great,No more using the key to tune the amp.It is as easy as pie,Push the button and tune the amp with less wear and tear on the tubes and power supply.
Worth every penny.

W4PIG Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2005 15:51 Send this review to a friend
GREAT PRODUCT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I RECEIVED MY PULSER 2 TODAY IT IS A USEFUL TOOL. SAVES THE TUBES AND MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER TO TUNE PLUS SAVES THE TUBES. IF HAVE NOT GOT ONE FOR YOUR SHACK CHECK ON IT YOU WANT BE SORRY. LARRY IS A GREAT MAN TO DEAL WITH AND VERY HELPFUL. THANKS LARRY FOR A GREAT PRODUCT.

W8RCA Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2004 11:53 Send this review to a friend
The Best is even better  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wrote my original review after buying the original pulser, but was even more surprised and pleased with the introduction of the "Pulser II" that I purchased last week. With the longer control cords and the new remote switch, this little product is even better than the original. It is tough to improve on perfection but Mr. Riley has done just that. Keep up the good work and remember..."Save The Tubes"

KI4PS Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2003 10:18 Send this review to a friend
Works  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Had a chance to try the Tuning Pulser, and it works as advertised. I tune my amp using the rigs keyer with the speed turned up.

Doesn't this method work just as good?

Jerry

N8GPQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 6, 2003 08:14 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used this tuning pulser for several years now. Only way to accurately tune at full power with least amount of stress on tube and amp components. It works great.

WD4AWO Rating: 5/5 May 25, 2003 07:47 Send this review to a friend
Get one!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My 7 year-old can operate this. No stress on tank components. Takes 1/4 of the time to tune my amps.Will add years to tube life. Best $40 I have spent in a long time. What more is there to say?

KF4DHE Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2003 17:52 Send this review to a friend
Great product!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I echo what the others are saying about this product. Very well made and works excellent. Would not be without it. Excellent value as well.

N8GXI Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2003 08:20 Send this review to a friend
just plug go saves radio & amps  Time owned: more than 12 months
nice unite u dont brother other operators when tunning up

AG5Y Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2003 13:37 Send this review to a friend
AMP SAVER!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received the Pulser today, plugged it in and tuned my AL-80B. I was absolutely amazed at how low I was able to keep the amps to the grid. I have been concerned about damage to the tube due to the stres tuning causes, but no more. Truly, these should be standard in every shack that employs an amplifier. Thanks Larry

N8URX Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2002 21:11 Send this review to a friend
It wooks great!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The pulser is great i use mine all the time it dose just like w8mis claims it dose and the manual is stright to the point.I feel the pulser could help keep some of that hated on air tuneing down.Plug and play i highly recommend it!