Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | Diamond X 700 2m-0,7m base antenna Help

Reviews Summary for Diamond X 700 2m-0,7m base antenna
Diamond  X 700 2m-0,7m base antenna Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $399.95
Description: 7,2m long omni antenna

You can write your own review of the Diamond X 700 2m-0,7m base antenna.

GI0ZGB Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2005 14:04 Send this review to a friend
Ultimate Dual Band  Time owned: more than 12 months
I got mine many years ago and it's still going strong, outperforming all others I've tried before and since. There's not much to it mechanically and I decided to make it a little stronger by injecting the fibreglass tube with expanding foam.
This process adds nothing in weight but makes it one tough antenna, improving the wind resistance big time. I've used the same process on various aluminium antennas too with good effect. The build quality is of the highest standard and it lives up to the manufacturers claimed performance. I can recommend the X700H with absolute confidence, try one, you will not be disappointed.

SV6BAT Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2002 17:13 Send this review to a friend
Excellent-reliable-effective  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have & use this antenna about 10 years. Very good construction, endurable to long time. I don't know some other antenna more effective of X700. Manufactur specifications exists 100%.