Reviews Categories | Keyers & CW Keyboards | Keylite Keyboard & CW Keyer Help

Reviews Summary for Keylite Keyboard & CW Keyer
Keylite Keyboard & CW Keyer Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $55
Description: A simple to assemble kit which is of professional quality. Has 4 64-character memories (which can be chained), a 2-line backlit LCD, 32-character buffer, beacon mode, adjustable from 1-99 WPM, requires 9 volts to 14 volts at 20 ma (max).

You can write your own review of the Keylite Keyboard & CW Keyer.

W2RBA Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2002 11:39 Send this review to a friend
It works wonders!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just assembled my Keylite keyer and it works very well indeed. Haven't put it in the supplied box yet (that'll take some drilling) but it's not too susceptible to RF in the shack. It made it possible for me to operate the DX contest this weekend by allow me to put my call and the typical "599"-type of exchange in memories. Doesn't require a computer, of course, and it's low-powered, so it's perfect for portable operation. Backlight (adjustable brilliance) turn off when you finish typing or the unit finishes sending. Took me about an hour to assemble with the clear manual -- although they could make the placement of a jumper (at the power jack) clearer by including that step and not relying on the user to RTFM! All in all, it's a great keyboard (and, with a paddle, keyer). Highly recommended.

Joe, W2RBA