Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Directional: Yagi, quad, rotary dipole, LPD, etc | Force 12 EF Monobanders Help

Reviews Summary for Force 12 EF Monobanders
Force 12 EF Monobanders Reviews: 16 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: (missing—add Description)
More info: http://www.force12inc.com

You can write your own review of the Force 12 EF Monobanders.

KC6VCH Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2003 10:16 Send this review to a friend
good performance  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
a Force 12 EF420. The EF420 was easy to assemble, simple to place in position on the tower, and was within resonance with a flat VSWR immediately. Average reports seem to indicate about 10dB better over the cushcraft A4S with a better signal to noise. Although the construction is light, it has already stood up well. I highly recommend it! kc6vch chuck

W6ED Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2003 12:57 Send this review to a friend
Great ant.!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have the EF-417 17m 4el Monobander. Went together easily altho I had no previous pop rivet experience. Antenna has great gain and has NO reflected pwr on SWR, and is flat across band. About 3 months after installation the hairpin match experienced wind vibration and broke off. Fix was to trim ends of hairpin, redrill and install with hairpin tucked under coax; no more problems. Without hairpin SWR rose to 1.5

K4FRC Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2002 21:14 Send this review to a friend
Good from the "get go"  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Super to the point directions and automatic answers to minor assembly questions when called. As easy an assembly project as I've ever had. And "my stars and garters" what a difference when I put it on the air.

KE2TR Rating: 4/5 Feb 15, 2002 15:37 Send this review to a friend
Good Performance but light on built quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned for the past 8 years many of the F12 monoband beams, stacked EF420's,EF415's,Magnum 810,EF340. The 15 and 10 meter yagi's are just about built right with decent constuction. The 40 and 20 meter models are built a little on the light side and after there up for a few years(lets say 3) the pop rivits start to work there way out and its like you must pull a periodic check on there beams or do a rebuild every 3 years. They perform very well but the built quality could be better than what I have seen.

N2WB Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2002 13:08 Send this review to a friend
EF-320  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Force 12 EF-320
3 element on 20 Meters.
GREAT Antenna!

N5OT Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2000 05:14 Send this review to a friend
Good right out of the box  Time owned: unknown months
I have built, put up, and used a lot of Force 12 antennas and give them my highest recommendation. They are the one antenna I would choose over one I design and build myself (and I've done a lot of those, too). Anyone who would like to talk about it should email me at swca@ionet.net.