Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | C3i C5-50 Help

Reviews Summary for C3i C5-50
C3i  C5-50 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 2.5/5 MSRP: $175.95
Description: 5 Element Six Meter Beam. 12 foot boom.
More info: http://www.c3iusa.com

You can write your own review of the C3i C5-50.

K3KO Rating: 0/5 Aug 18, 2004 15:02 Send this review to a friend
Impossible to obtain  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
C3I seems to have real problems delivering their product. Read the following history. I am still without antenna. Now nobody answers the phone, the FAX line doesn't pick up.

Aug2 (Monday)- Phone call at 10AM answered. Asked if antenna was in stock. Answer "yes" . Placed order of C5-50. The item was to be shipped the following Monday because "UPS has already been here this week. We have to pay an extra charge for other pickups." Sounded odd but maybe OK for a small company.

Aug11 (Wed) Called and E-mailed regarding delivery. Phone call in evening informed me that they had a bunch of orders due to upcoming VHF contest and the item would be shipped Friday Aug 13. Interesting that an item said to be in stock hadn't been made yet. I requested that they E-mail me a tracking number. They said OK.

Aug17 (Tuesday) - No tracking number and no antenna. Nobody answers phone and FAX machine doesn't pick up.

Aug 18 -FRUSTRATED

W7MGC Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2002 23:36 Send this review to a friend
High Quality Six Meter Yagi  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The C3i C5-50 is a quality 5 element yagi built on a 12' boom. I was really impressed by the fit, and finish of this antenna. The manual for the antenna is remarkably clear and concise with well illustrated drawings including pictures, reminds me of the Heathkit manuals of old, so well done. The antenna is battleship built and should easily withstand a harsh winter's wind,ice etc. Best part it performs well with low swr, (easy to tune) If I can hear them, I can work them. Highly recommend.