Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | EA7JX The Qsl printing service on the Internet. Help

Reviews Summary for EA7JX The Qsl printing service on the Internet.
EA7JX The Qsl printing service on the Internet. Reviews: 68 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $35
Description: Back to bussines!
More info: http://www.qslcard.org

You can write your own review of the EA7JX The Qsl printing service on the Internet..

SV2DGH Rating: 5/5 Apr 26, 2004 01:52 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Serivce  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was primarily hesitant to order my qsls via internet. After observant searching to different qsl-print sites, I concluded to order via EA7JX beacuse of his best prices and the good looking job as his site shows. When I received my full colored qsls I saw through how mauch right to order via Rod. Excellent Work, very good and quick service and of course the best prices. Congratulations! Rod, keep up the good work!

73s
Christos SV2DGH
www.qsl.net/sv2dgh

CT2HUU Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2004 20:37 Send this review to a friend
QSL Design/Printing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
He is very professional, pacient and work very well.
In less than 3 weeks i received my QSLs cards at home.
I count them one by one and everything was right.
In the future i will ask him more QSLs.
Thanks Rod
73 for all
Bruno
CT2HUU

GM7CXM Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2004 12:34 Send this review to a friend
Great value for money  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was somewhat unsure about ordering over the internet but two things persuaded me - first the many positive ratings here on eham, and then one day by chance I bought spanish CQ and saw that Rod is the DX editor. It's nice to know that the person you are dealing with is an active and commited ham. Needless to say excellent quality and price. What more can I say? 73 de EA5ON / GM7CXM

VE9VIC Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2004 10:19 Send this review to a friend
best deal for qsl  Time owned: more than 12 months
highly recommended, 100% satified,fast work
cheap price,high quality qsl and cap.
rod always answer e-mail and help to
design your qsl if you need it.
hard to beat for the price and service
I would order again from rod

K6YES Rating: 5/5 Mar 7, 2004 23:41 Send this review to a friend
Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just received my order of QSLs from Rod. They look great! The service was excellent and Rod made it very easy - all via the Internet. The price was competitive and payment with a VISA was a breeze. I will use Rod again for my next order.

LA4WKA Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2004 07:41 Send this review to a friend
Any better?  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 6000 cards from Rod. Own design and a very helpful man to deal with. Ask question, and you get answer right away !! Also helpful in how to design, and give advice. The printer loves the cards, no ink floating around when printing on the cards! High quality for that price. Reorder ?? You bet!

N0RQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 29, 2003 11:06 Send this review to a friend
nice cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Rod is a pleasure to deal with. I had my own designs and pictures. Rod told me how to FTP them to his site, and he took the stuff and made it happen. I had to wait a while, but that is mainly due to shipping from Spain. Cards turned out very nice. I would definitely order from him again. (Current USD price for 1000 was about $95.)

WD9EWK Rating: 5/5 Nov 18, 2003 19:51 Send this review to a friend
Larger order, great price, great cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Once again, I went back to Rod - except with a larger order. I ordered 6 batches of cards, 500 in each batch, for several stations that I am the QSL manager for (AY8XW, LU3XQ, LU5ER, LU5EVK/L20E, LU6XQ, LU7JA). Again, Rod's prices are unbeatable, and the cards are nice! Simple cards, using designs from Rod's web site, but that's all I needed this time.

It took a little longer for these 3000 cards than it did with the 1000 cards I ordered for 4A2Q earlier this year, and Rod advised me of when the cards were being printed and then shipped to me. Over a week's time, 6 boxes arrived at my house. Each box had 500 cards for each of the stations I requested, and everything was perfect!

Once again, if I need QSLs - for myself or other stations I take care of - I'm going back to Rod. Why fight with long delays for cards coming from places with problematic postal systems, when good cards can be ordered from Spain. Send Rod an e-mail and ask him about your QSL card needs; you might be pleasantly surprised with the response.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK

YV6BTF Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2003 13:23 Send this review to a friend
YV6BTF  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Muy buenas y espectaculares las 3000 Qsl's que he recibido de parte de EA7JX, espero que en la proxima oportunidad sean a full color ...

VR2DS Rating: 5/5 Oct 14, 2003 20:42 Send this review to a friend
Excellent serivce  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 4000 full colour custom cards. Sent photos on CD and very nice designs came a few days later via email. We are on very different time zones but Rod was very quick in responses and design updates. In short: Good quality. Good price. Good Serivce.

Highly recommended.