Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | Comet CA-52HB 2 el 6M Help

Reviews Summary for Comet CA-52HB 2 el 6M
Comet CA-52HB 2 el 6M Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $65 US
Description: 2 element 6 meter beam

You can write your own review of the Comet CA-52HB 2 el 6M.

WB8VLC Rating: 5/5 Sep 6, 2014 12:47 Send this review to a friend
Makes a nice stack also  Time owned: more than 12 months
A great small rover/portable antenna.
2 of these spaced vertically between 8 to 9 feet makes a great lightweight inexpensive stack for home use also.

I have 2 of these in a simple vertical stack that I have been playing around with and it is so lightweight that I don't have to worry about high winds or ice buildup unlike with my 26 foot boom 7 element 6 meter yagi.
SM0TSC Rating: 5/5 Feb 22, 2003 11:36 Send this review to a friend
Best limited space antenna I ever used for the magic band  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is the best limited space antenna I ever tried for the magic band. Best DX so far is PY2XB not bad for QRP as I always use 5W or less. Only drawback is that the "manual" is in japaneese but the installation is a breeze anyway as the pictures are great and easy to follow

73 de SM0TSC in JO99CF
PA2DWH Rating: 5/5 Jan 29, 2003 10:29 Send this review to a friend
Good antenna for small environments  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had this antenna for a couple of years, together with a MFJ-9406 (8W) and worked loads of DX with it: W/VE/PY and heard VK. If you have limited space like I do, go for it.
KF5JQ Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2002 16:55 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a great antenna. It takes up very little space, boom is only a little over 2 feet long, just a tad more than a dipole.

It is based on the dual driven element designs of HB9CV, Rai-beam makes a similiar antenna. You get 6.3dBi which is very respectable.

The only draw back is the assembly instruction which are only available in Japanese. NCG, the north american comet distributor, does not carry them in english.