Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | Belden 9913F7 Help

Reviews Summary for Belden 9913F7
Belden 9913F7 Reviews: 15 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $1.05
Description: Coax, 1 coax, 10 AWG, stranded (7x19) BC - Bare Copper conductors, Foam PE - Foam Polyethylene insulation, Bonded Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape-Aluminum Foil (Bonded Duofoil) shield with 100% shield coverage plus tinned copper Braid shield with 90% shield coverage, Belflex PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride jacket, 8/U RG Type. Use: Suitable for indoor, outdoor, and aerial applications. Coaxial. Brilliance. Flexible Low-Loss RG-8/U Type 50 Ohm Transmission Cable. Duobond II. DUOBOND is a Belden registered trademark. DUOFOIL is a Belden registered trademark. BELFLEX is a Belden registered trademark.
More info: http://www.belden.com

You can write your own review of the Belden 9913F7.

W5DTW Rating: 5/5 Dec 5, 2014 16:56 Send this review to a friend
Metric  Time owned: more than 12 months
OK I screwed up, that was the metric specs 16.4 per 100M @ 1000 Mhz

KK7HO Rating: 5/5 Nov 30, 2014 00:14 Send this review to a friend
Great Coax!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Have been using 9913F7 on a 60 foot tower with a few antennas, and in the NV desert since 2006 - not a problem.

It's been trouble free the whole time.

N0FPE Rating: 3/5 Nov 29, 2014 19:02 Send this review to a friend
VOP. 84%
Center Conductor 0.108" Stranded
Insulation Foam Polyethylene
Other Spec Black Jacket
Nom. core O.D. (in.) 0.285"
Nom. O.D. (in.) 0.405"
loss 1000 MHz 4.8 db
Nom. Capacitance (pF/ft) 24.6

AB0RE Rating: 3/5 Oct 1, 2011 19:13 Send this review to a friend
I've had better....  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had a number of 9913F7 runs that have needed to be replaced as they went bad. The outer jacket is too soft/spongy and not nearly durable enough. I suspect my coax runs must've been nicked somewhere along the line and had water intrusion.

I noticed AES started carrying 9913F7 after originally dropping it. Going with DavisRF BuryFlex (also available at AES now) would be a much better choice. It has similar loss specifications but an outer jacket that is much, much more durable.

KF7NN Rating: 3/5 Oct 1, 2011 09:14 Send this review to a friend
ok i guess  Time owned: more than 12 months
melted it this morning with my Alpha. took me 2 hours chasing the short.

KG6POG Rating: 5/5 Sep 21, 2008 10:11 Send this review to a friend
Great All around coax  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used this on my MA5B for a few years now, and the shielding is outstanding. The feel and look of the coax after three winters is like the day I put it up, and if you compare the dB loss, velocity factor and SWR loss, you can't find anything nearly as good for the money.

I would recommend this coax to anyone with a beam that wants to maintain the power from their radio to their antenna. In other words it works great for low power or QRP stations and just gets better at high power.

W2MB Rating: 5/5 Feb 29, 2008 21:01 Send this review to a friend
Works Fine  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use 110' of this to feed a rotatable triband HF yagi at 60'. It is as easy to work with as any other RG8 style coaxial cable and it works fine.

N8ERM Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2006 15:12 Send this review to a friend
Great Belden product.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Why would any one write a review of something he just put up and rate it a 4 out of 5. I use this for phasing harness and jumpers up to 1.2 Gig. It is fantastic. Of course I check loss and it is remarkable up to 432 and meets Belden spec's at 903 and 1.2. Much better than Andrew 1/2 inch superflex.

LEM Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2006 19:47 Send this review to a friend
Great Coax For Scanner Recieve !!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
This is by far the Best Coax Cable I have used, for Scanner reception, It has one of the lowest Db loss'es Of Any Cable in this Size group,,I have a 65 Ft. run of 9913F7 to my Scanner which has been up for over a year, With No Problems at all. Even better results than LMR 400UF that I tried. I highly recommend this quality Beldon Cable !!!!

KG2V Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2006 11:48 Send this review to a friend
No problems  Time owned: more than 12 months
What can I say - I can't check loss or the like, but I put the coax up about 4 years ago (Early 2002 sometime). No water problems. Condition of wire looks very good when I inspected it on a warm winter day a few weeks back.