Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Book Resellers | Manualman Help

Reviews Summary for Manualman
Reviews: 14 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $3.00 - $60.00
Description: manual repros
More info: http://www.manualman.com

You can write your own review of the Manualman.

WB2VSJ Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2010 10:15 Send this review to a friend
Excellent work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I try to obtain the original manuals for all of my gear that I buy used. If I can't then it's off to the manual vendors. Pete at www.manualman.com does an outstanding job. My HW-16 manual came in the other day and it was clear, crisp and even the foldouts were tightly creased! Top notch.

Walt - WB2VSJ

AG4RC Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2003 21:52 Send this review to a friend
Highly Recommended!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently purchased a used Kenwood TS-130 and being an older rig with no surface mount components I wanted a copy of the shop manual Just in case. . .

I contacted Kenwood via e-mail and got a reply within a couple hours with a list of third-party companies that supply vintage manuals.

Out of the list I chose ManualMan for: #1 price and #2 the web site was well organized.

Not knowing what the manual will look like when I placed the order ... when it arrived I was AMAZED!

The print is 100% legible and professionally bound in book form!

Rating:

Ordering process = 5/5

E-mail contacts = 5/5

Shipping promptness & packaging = 5/5

Quality of product = 5/5

Total = 5/5

NX5W Rating: 5/5 Sep 27, 2002 21:58 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just got my manual for my Icom today. Manual Man has the best manuals I have seen. And if these are "Reprints" you sure can't tell it. There Service is excellant. The Manual for my Icom 745 arrived sooner than expected. Check out there Web Page. It is very helpful. They also have a online printable ordering form. There price includes shipping "USPS First Class Postage". So the next time you need a manual at a Reasonable price, THIS IS IT, Folks! And No missing pages! All diagrams were complete, not Chopped off.

W2HUX Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2002 18:56 Send this review to a friend
Fast service!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very fast service - even just before Dayton. Excellent product. Good to know this type of support exists when shopping for vintage gear.