Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Ten-Tec Factory Repair Help

Reviews Summary for Ten-Tec Factory Repair
Ten-Tec Factory Repair Reviews: 61 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $75. per hr
Description: Ten-Tec authorized repair facility

You can write your own review of the Ten-Tec Factory Repair.

W2KS Rating: 5/5 Sep 14, 2013 05:27 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: more than 12 months
I sent my Jupiter to be repaired, and in less than two weeks I had her back on the bench. Ten Tec is a great company with outstanding service. Their repair costs are very reasonable, and their workmanship is outstanding.
AA4XE Rating: 5/5 Aug 21, 2013 13:00 Send this review to a friend
Fast and complete  Time owned: more than 12 months
My Omni VII had some issues with the ALC indicator LED and adjustment for the mike gain. I called Ten Tec repair and told them what I was experiencing. Gary, repair technician, asked me to send it in to be checked out. I did, although I had no backup radio.

It arrived at Ten Tec and they sent an email acknowledging receipt, and two days later, said it was repaired and completely checked out and was being returned,

It was completely like new - or better.

Excellent service, and good price as well. I lived with a deficiency for nearly a year; should have sent it in sooner.
KF6MD Rating: 0/5 Jun 4, 2013 20:27 Send this review to a friend
Orion II AT566  Time owned: more than 12 months
I sent my Orion II to them for repair on 4/29/13
about a week later I sent them an email to see if they
received it I got a response from Paul saying yes they got it, It's now 6/4/13 and I haven't heard another word......I'll never buy another piece of equip from them.

I just bought a TS990S and it's fantastic!
W8AQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 18, 2013 10:51 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These guys are incredible!!! So far above and beyond expectations. I can't say any more than that. Thanks guys!!!
W0NW Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2013 17:15 Send this review to a friend
Omni 6 fix  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Sent in Omni-6 for a repair. It came back still needing a tweek. Paul and the crew at Ten Tec took it back for a 2nd look and got it working just like it was new. Just great service.
Thanks - Brian C
W4SK Rating: 1/5 Dec 14, 2012 14:51 Send this review to a friend
Beware  Time owned: months
My Orion I, in working condition, was hand carried to Ten-Tec on October 24, 2012, for flash updates, alignment, and spec confirmation so I could confidently sell it on eBay or elsewhere. After a month and no contact, I emailed to request a completion date. I was advised that it would be completed "this week". That was two weeks ago. Not another word.
K1KLA Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2011 10:27 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I recently sent my Orion back with a minor problem.It came back like new and updated.It was on the bench and out in less than a week.
Great service!
KC2KKP Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2010 13:49 Send this review to a friend
Great service.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I did not purchase the Orion 2 from them as I purchased the rig used and with a minor problem. Ten Tec Service department still treated me like I did purchase it from them. They went through the entire rig to make sure it was functioning as new. Fantastic service at a very reasonable price. Thanks Ten Tec! Otto KC2KKP
K9CRT Rating: 5/5 Feb 6, 2010 17:18 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Service Over The Years  Time owned: more than 12 months
I just wanted to post a positive for Ten Tec Company and once again for an
American Company staying alive, staying in business, during all these years and
trying times we are now in.

I have a Centurion Linear which was bought new in 1992. After all these years of
service the cooling fan was getting noisy and needed replaced. A call to Ten Tec
was placed and in 4 short days a new fan was at my door step. The amazing thing
to me about all of this was the fairness of the price not only for the fan but
the shipping cost, nothing more was added but the actually price of shipping as
indicated on the box. For a total of $21 including shipping my new fan arrived
today. In addition Paul the service manager gave me a few heads up and tips
concerning doing the work myself.

Again a big thank you Ten Tec for not only making some great gear but the
service after the sale. BTW my Omni VII is going on 3 years now and has been
110% trouble free. What a nice combo the OM7 & the Centurion with QSK. You must
run this combo to realize ""How sweet it is"".

PA1AP Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2009 14:38 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
Technical questions have been quickly answered by TT service department without exception. Step by step isolation of problem was part of the service. Most recent example was my concern about a capacitor within the dc-dc regulator of my tt rig and they offered to ship it to me... no paperwork, no pricelist discussion, no lawyers :-) , they just shipped it.... This is really good and easy going service and I wish all companies would provide such customer service.