Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Rig covers 4u Help

Reviews Summary for Rig covers 4u
Reviews: 6 Average rating: 4.2/5 MSRP: $25.00
Description: protective covers for ham radio gear

You can write your own review of the Rig covers 4u.

KB9IV Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2002 19:21 Send this review to a friend
Great Covers!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have ordered and received no less than 4 custom covers from Judy. Each highly cherished and enjoyed. I come to learn that there is a serious
family illness, so those that hoot & holler you'd be off task too. Just hold on Judy is above reproach. Hope she returns soon, I need more covers made.

KS5I Rating: 0/5 Sep 26, 2002 17:57 Send this review to a friend
No covers after6 Months  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered three covers from Judy about 6 months ago and have recieved email 2 months ago that she was working on my order. It seems as though this is a total ripoff. Now there is no e mail address listed on qrz for this lady. Ican not find a phone listing for her either. I can chalk this up as a total loss. My advice is to contact her and get her off E Ham.

KF5U Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2002 08:30 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice, Professional Looking Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased three rig covers from Judy for my Drake L-7 amp, Drake MN-2700 matching network, and a custom one to cover both my Icom 746 transceiver and its accompanying SP-21 speaker. The fabric I chose, black with call sign and border in red, resulted in a very professional looking and highly functional cover. Although somewhat more expensive than the flimsy clear or opaque vinyl covers you commonly see, in my opinion, Judy's product is well worth the difference in price. (They also meet with the approval of my XYL!)

As described by another reviewer, delivery time was several weeks longer than I originally expected. However, Judy and I communicated regularly via email. It is my understanding that she was experiencing medical problems in her family during this time period that caused her to fall behind in production. Given the quality of the final product and Judy's responsiveness to custom requirements, I plan on purchasing covers from her again in the future.

AC7IX Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2002 04:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Covers & Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have had four covers made by Judy. Two for my rigs IC775 & IC746, one for my Amp AL-811H and one for my Power Supply Astron RS-35M. I have my callsign on each of my four covers. These are very nice covers that are well made and look great. Customer service was excellent and shipment was quick. Judy was very patient with all my questions and very willing to work with me on my many requests. I would definately HIGHLY recommend Rig covers 4u.

N5QXP Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2002 13:28 Send this review to a friend
Great Cover- Great Product  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have three cover covers that were made by Judy, two of which were special order items. She already had the dimensions for my Icom 746, but I needed to send her the dimensions of my Ameritron AL-811 H amp and ATR 30 Tuner.

I put together some sketches for her detailing the location of the amp blower, knobs, etc.

Needless to say, when I received the covers they were exactly what I expected. Great!

RigCovers4U has great customer service and are wiling to go the extra mile.

WD0GVH Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2002 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Great buy  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I got my rig cover on e-bay and it's one of the best accessories for my shack I've gotten in a long time. Front cover flips up so there is no need to take it off to operate. Well made and the shipment was quick. I dont know how Judy can get a coustom product out that fast. Can be made for most radio's and amps. You wont go wrong with this product. I plan on getting another one for my backup rig.