Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | UA1OMS QSL Print Service Help

Reviews Summary for UA1OMS QSL Print Service
UA1OMS QSL Print Service Reviews: 12 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $Elite: 84
Description: QSL cards and business cards
More info: http://www.quadrat.ru/qsl/english/index.html

You can write your own review of the UA1OMS QSL Print Service.

RN3AKK Rating: 5/5 Jun 16, 2009 08:10 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT  Time owned: more than 12 months
Superb service. Cheap prices
Everythig fine WOW!!!A++++

JA8LRG Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2005 05:35 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful again!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Again, I ordered Serg the print of the QSL cards after an interval of about nine months.
I recieved 1,000 beautiful QSL cards from Serg today.
His work was quick, wonderful, and cheap again.
The quality is more than I expected.
I recommend "UA1OMS QSL Print Service" for all HAMs.
I wonder that there's not a lot of messages for recommendation here.

JA8LRG Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2004 05:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL printing service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recieved 1000pcs full color QSL cards yesterday.
UA1OMS Serg made excellent QSL cards which I just desired.
*The QSL cards were custom-made designs both of front and back,with 5photos. However the additional charge was not necessary. And the price is very cheap although the shipping charge of registered airmail is included.(Semi-gossy type is 74$,glossy type is 82$ per 1,000pcs.)
*I sent the E-mail to him several times for an order or the requests for designs. His E-mail reply was quick and kind each time.
*Serg has a very good system which customers can feel easy. In his home page,we customers can check the printing status of our orders,as "Spool","Printing","Printed","Sent".
*A customer can use "shareit!" for paying. This system is very easy, and is safe, and moreover, its remittance charge is unnecessary.
By the above reasons, I recommend you "UA1OMS QSL Print Service".
I wonder why here's not a lot of reviews about his company,although his jobs are so excellent.
I thing that since most his customers are Hams in Russia or CIS,so they may not like writing a review in English. @(It's also me. Hi)

WD5INC Rating: 5/5 Oct 8, 2003 10:59 Send this review to a friend
GRT Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Sent Email along with pic to Serg and was Emailed back quickly. After a little editting the card was printed. Great quality heavy stock and the price was reasonable for the service. You will have to wait a couple of weeks for the cards but you will not be disappointed when you get them. Will give Serg all my business in the future, has a very satisfied customer here TNX

KG4TUL Rating: 5/5 Aug 16, 2003 06:39 Send this review to a friend
High quality with great service!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I designed my own custom QSL card and e-mailed the image to Serg. He pointed out that the low-res image I had selected would not print nicely and suggested one of his stock images instead. The proof that he e-mailed to me looked much better. But it wasn't until I received the cards that I realized how FANTASTIC the cards looked. In fact, they look so good that if you look carefully at the ARRL member services page in QST, you'll see my QSL card featured prominently in the center. (You can see a better image of it by looking up my call sign on qrz.com.)

I'm in the process of changing call signs and have ordered new cards. Once again, the quality and service is excellent.

If you can wait a few weeks to get your cards, you cannot do better than this.

DL4FO Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2003 08:35 Send this review to a friend
very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Nice service, good picture and paper quality, fine packing, recommendable !! See my card at www.qsl.net/dl4fo/paddle.htm

N9BC Rating: 5/5 May 12, 2003 10:49 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Quality!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The cards came in the mail the other day and all we can say is WOW! We couldn't belive the quality of cards. Serg did an awesome job designing our cards and was great to work with. The only thing that I could possible complain about would be it takes a few weeks to get the cards but they were worth the wait! I would recommend anyone that is thinking about getting full color qsl cards to give UA1OMS Serg a try.

W5KAP Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2003 08:33 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I saw a review for Serge's products here on E-Ham and went to the web site for a look see. Based on the review and the testimonials I read, I decided to take a chance. I sent Serge a picture to use. He quickly answered back indicating the picture was not of sufficient quality to use so I redid it and again it was not a good enough scan. Before I could think of what to do, Serge's art director recreated the card perfectly and sent me the pic. Needles to say I was thrilled. I placed my order that day. Two or three e-mails and we had the details worked out. Payment was really simple and easy. In less than one month I received my cards (Hi-gloss) by registered mail. The quality is excellent, Serge is easy to work with and the experience has been great. $84 total including registered mail for 1000 Hi-Gloss cards. You cannot beat this company. If you're looking for a great deal and want some quality cards, I highly recommend UA1OMS. I surely will be back when these run out. Thanks Serge!!

73 de Kenn W5KAP

W2GB Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2003 19:54 Send this review to a friend
Superb Cards Great value and A Good Guy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have an oil painting which was done by my Dad a few years back and wanted to turn this into a unique QSL card. I searched locally then throught the US trying to find someone to do a quality job on good stock at a reasonable price. As we say in NY... Fuggedaboutit !! I received quotes from $300-$600.
I contacted Serge and after sending him a digital picture of the painting and describing exactly what I wanted, a proof arrived in my email the next day. A couple emails later we had agreed on the final design. Turn around time was no more of a wait than for the standard cards I ordered for my son from a well known stateside QSL
service, if memory serves me correct I beleive it was less. Payment was easy via a secure link on his webpage (the service is here in the states)
You can track your orders progress on Serges webpage. I had my cards in less than 5 days after they were shipped from Russia!! Emails were answered fast. Cards were very well packaged with corner protectors and in plastic mailers.
I would recommend Serge and his first rate service to anyone without hesitation.
The Service, Quality and Price offered by Serge is hard to beat

14FAT090 Rating: 5/5 Jul 8, 2002 07:11 Send this review to a friend
Very beautiful QSL!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received there is a few days my qsl. They are very beautiful. Sergio really works very well and quickly! It is necessary to count 4 weeks after the command to receive the QSL.
You can order without fear!