Reviews Categories | Speakers for communications use | Ten Tec 307 EXT. SPEAKER Help

Reviews Summary for Ten Tec 307 EXT. SPEAKER
Ten Tec 307 EXT. SPEAKER Reviews: 10 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$98.00
Description: I saw this speaker at TT,heard the sound coming from it.
I think that this is one of the best Ext. Speakers out there.The construction is excellant.The front is a very nice cloth type covering.I don,t know exactly what is its
but just to look at the front is enough.

You can write your own review of the Ten Tec 307 EXT. SPEAKER.

VK2LEE Rating: 5/5 Jul 8, 2017 04:44 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Audio for OLD ears  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased this speaker, used about 2 years ago. it was the cheapest transceiver sized speaker I had seen. The Audio is crisp and sharp from My FTDX-3000 and now I couldn't see myself without it. Highly Recommended for Hams with OLD ears.. Hi Hi.. LEE VK2LEE

KT4GN Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2014 19:32 Send this review to a friend
GREAT SPEAKER  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had purchased the TenTec speaker a few yrs. back
with a Jupiter. I sold the Jupiter and put the TT speaker up. I tried Yaesu,Kenwood,Icom,Yamaha to name a few, but the speakers just did nothing for me. I ran across the reviews on the TT 307 and decided to get down from the shelve and try it. I hooked it up tonight, worked both SSB & CW. Never say never, but I do not want to use another brand
speaker again. If one can locate a used one, or maybe a new one, try it. I think one maybe surprised and very pleased.

K8DHH Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2013 21:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
WOW! I was into Audiophile/HiFi in the 70's before I became a Ham so I appreciate nice audio and this gem certainly delivers that! I got it as a Christmas present, connected it to my IC-7200 and am sitting hear hearing things I never heard before on the stock speaker. In total honesty maybe this wouldn't be the "first" accessory I would buy but it sure will be on my short-list of five, so nice to listen to and so much less fatigue. OK, it's a tad pricey at $110 but you'll have it decades from now and have many years of very sweet audio to your benefit!

KC1MR Rating: 5/5 Jun 30, 2013 11:56 Send this review to a friend
The best by far  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have a SP - 31, Sp-2000 @ Sp- 20 . The Ten Tec gives a much fuller & easier to understand sound on my Oorion ,Ftdx - 5000 & Ts-590 . I picked up a 3 way audio switch @ so I can use it with 3 rigs .
Try it @ U'll see !

W3ULS Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2004 17:27 Send this review to a friend
A success  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Previous reviewers said it all. Sounds fine, appears to be sturdy and not too big a footprint.

IMHO the only competition is the pricier ICOM SP-20, but the ICOM has built-in filters, inputs for two speakers, and an audio out. If you don't need that stuff, go with the T-T.

To my mind, the Soundsweet speaker is more for SWLing.

W2RBA Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2003 14:25 Send this review to a friend
Pretty Durn Good  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
It's just a speaker, but it's a good unit -- with rich, deep (relatively) bass production and, in general, very good am, sideband and cw function. And to top it off, it's less than $100! Looks good (I got mine to match my Jupiter), sounds good -- that's all you can ask, right?!

KY6R Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2003 13:52 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've tried many different speakers, but this one is the best. I use it with my Kenwood TS-2000 and Argonaut V. Full sounding audio on CW and SSB. Nice enclosure too.

AA9NN Rating: 5/5 Jul 11, 2002 19:57 Send this review to a friend
Not Bad !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just picked up a 307B to put on my 756Pro :) No Really I did ! The damn Icom Matching speaker was $250.00 for what ? This does matchs the Pro and if you keep the bail down It is the same height as the Pro. Plus It sounds Very Good. Looks good, Im waiting for the New Orion to get launched and a couple of runs of the new radio .....but at least I got a matching speaker. PS Ten Tec If you see this PLEASE put a color display on the Orion .

KJ4GY Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2002 05:28 Send this review to a friend
I PURCHASED TWO  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
GOOD LOOKING SPEAKER, EXCELLANT AUDIO,SECOND TOO NO ONE.THE FRONT GRILL WORK IS EXCELLANT.

KJ4GY Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2002 05:27 Send this review to a friend