Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF Directional: Yagi, quad, rotary dipole, LPD, etc | Mosley TA-31 JR rotatable dipole Help

Reviews Summary for Mosley TA-31 JR rotatable dipole
Mosley TA-31 JR rotatable dipole Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $232
Description: 20, 15, and 10m rigid dipole
More info: http://www.mosley-electronics.com

You can write your own review of the Mosley TA-31 JR rotatable dipole.

W8KQE Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2002 04:18 Send this review to a friend
Great, low profile antenna that gets out!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I use the TA-31 JR. as a secondary or portable antenna when I am at another location or camping. It is very lightweight, and enables one to get triband coverage with no hassles. I can collapse the antenna to a transportable length by removing the end elements with the traps, and I mount the TA-31 on a 10 or 15 foot mast to get on the air quickly when I am at a campsite. Running an IC-718 with one of those portable car battery rechargers, I have been able to work tons of DX with good signal reports! Typically, I only run about 40 to 50 watts out to conserve battery power, so the Mosley performs quite well. This triband rotatable dipole is one of the best, easiest ways to get on the air in a low profile manner, and it is so light it can be rotated with a cheap Radio Shack light duty TV antenna rotor!