Reviews Categories | Keyers & CW Keyboards | Code cube Help

Reviews Summary for Code cube
Code cube Reviews: 14 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $79.95
Description: Measuring a mere 25 x 25 x 34 mm, the Code Cube is a full-featured electronic memory keyer that plugs into any Palm Mini Paddle - no external wiring, just plug it in. And for those who prefer a different paddle, there will be a stand-alone version of the Code Cube with a powder-coated aluminum housing. The Code Cube utilizes the popular Jackson Harbor Press PK3 chip. It is powered by the readily available, long lasting (200 mAh) CR2032 3V Lithium Cell (included).
More info: http://www.palm-radio.de/english/english.html

You can write your own review of the Code cube.

WA3FAE Rating: 5/5 Jun 5, 2003 08:41 Send this review to a friend
Just as advertised - fabulous.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I read the PK-3 PDF file (Code Cube keyer module) before it arrived so I could use it immediately. Plugged it into the back of the Mini-Paddle matching key and it worked great. Took about 3 minutes to get the callsign and all memories programmed. The hardest part I'll have is finding an appropriate piece of ferrous metal to use as a base. This is truly a contest keyer in the palm of your hand. I've been a CW man for 30+ years and this is the slickest key and keyer I've ever seen.

AK2A Rating: 5/5 Apr 16, 2003 20:23 Send this review to a friend
Ditto to what AF8X said  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ready to use out of the box,ergonomics are great and it mates PERFECTLY with the wonderful Palm paddle. Cant be beat for portable rigs that dont have a built-in keyer. I especially like the ready-to-use tune up button thats bult-in. Get one. (Ihave no relationship to the manufacturer or the distributor)

JN3XAO Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 2002 22:37 Send this review to a friend
TREASURES  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
With my cherisher Palm Paddle,Code Cube works out perfectly well.
I say again ,it is perfect performance.
Those tiny little combinations give us Thrill & Fun to drive.
Works the best.
My smaller treasures,by far the best.
JN3XAO

AF8X Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2002 13:31 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely incredible!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This tiny yet full function keyer plugs into the Palm mini-Paddle and is the smallest combined paddle and keyer in the world. I especially like the speed control via the thumbwheel as opposed to those keyers controlled by a menu function. I have found the memories adequate for most contest exchanges. There is a special housing for the keyer if used with other than the Palm Paddle. An 18 page manual explains all the mode funtions (including a "Bug" mode) The CodeCube is another delightful example of German engineering and quality. I love it!