Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | K1NU ICOM and Yaesu rig control cables Help

Reviews Summary for K1NU ICOM and Yaesu rig control cables
K1NU ICOM and Yaesu rig control cables Reviews: 30 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $29.
Description: Computer control (CI-V) cable for Icom and Yaesu
More info: http://www.k1nu.com/Products

You can write your own review of the K1NU ICOM and Yaesu rig control cables.

K3TRM Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2008 12:06 Send this review to a friend
Great product!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I own three of the K1NU rig control / CW cables, two for Icom and one for Yaesu. All are working great and have had no issues! They are very nicely built at a reasonable price. Len has been great to deal with! Always prompt responses to emails and fast shipping. Will definitely buy from Len again and highly recommend to others!

W0KU Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2007 08:34 Send this review to a friend
FB  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
FT-857D to WriteLog and Dell laptop.
The interface is perfect for keying CW and rig interface for freq/mode control. It was inexpensive and was delivered quickly. I did have to work with the settings in WriteLog, but eventually got it.

BERNIE Rating: 1/5 Dec 27, 2006 11:18 Send this review to a friend
POOR - it won't work.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Despite a few emails and almost 2 months pulling whats left of my hair out. It refuses to function at all. Cannot get any connection at to my FT817. Suspected it was the old laptop problem not supplying power via the comport but an alternative sourced from the UK works perfectly an looks a whole lot nicer too.

K5BXV Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2006 15:20 Send this review to a friend
High Quality  Time owned: more than 12 months
Worth the money to me.
Too much small soldering for my old eyes.
Not a short cable, long enough to reach.
Something happened to mine, it went South.
Len sent me another one no questions asked, no fuss, no muss.
If I ever need another cable I know where to go.

WB2PID Rating: 5/5 Feb 15, 2006 05:14 Send this review to a friend
Works as advertised  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Easy ordering, fast service, works as advertised, great price. Not much more to say.

Jim WB2PID

KD5TXL Rating: 2/5 Oct 1, 2005 13:13 Send this review to a friend
Say Again? Sig Rpt 3x3  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased the CAT cable for my Yaesu FT840 and never did get it working. I'll probably put it on Ebay or just mail it back to K1NU. When I checked the cable pin to pin, nothing seemed right and I did not get an answer to my email query. Maybe it's me, but I'm tired of fooling with it.

VA3QRM Rating: 5/5 Mar 3, 2005 12:47 Send this review to a friend
why pay more....  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Yaesu product from a Canadian dealer was going to cost me almost another 2/3 more as the K1NU product. Len took great care of me even after the money changed hands!

K9NCO Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2004 06:50 Send this review to a friend
Can't Beat it.. !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Was about to purchase a CT Cable from a popular commercial source but decided to check out eBay..I'm so pleased that I did ! Not only did I find Len's cable for my FT-817.... WHICH WORKS "SUPER"... but also purchased his CD that contains a multitude of excellent Ham Software. THANKs Len !

WN3R Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2004 22:54 Send this review to a friend
FT-1000D cable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This cable works like a charm. No fuss, no confusion, no pain. Priced right, quickly shipped, and well made. It simply works perfectly.

N5ZC Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2004 09:29 Send this review to a friend
Works Great  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used the interface with my 756ProII with Writelog, Logic6 and TRX Manager. Works perfectly everytim.