Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Accessories | Quick Reference Cards Help

Reviews Summary for Quick Reference Cards
Quick Reference Cards Reviews: 5 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $4.85 ea
Description: Easily carried programming references that simplify transceiver programming tasks. Two styles of cards are available: a credit card sized three-page foldout for HT's, and a highway map sized unit for mobile rigs.
More info: http://www.niftyaccessories.com

You can write your own review of the Quick Reference Cards.

AD6ZJ Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2004 14:03 Send this review to a friend
Great tool!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This little card put all of the relevant parts of my FT1500M multipage manual onto a easy to use card. Realy slick.

W4MY Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2004 20:19 Send this review to a friend
Really Useful  Time owned: more than 12 months
A small amount of money well spent. Since I only use my IC-V8 occasionally, I'm always having to "relearn" how to use it. I carry my Quick Reference in my wallet and just pull it out when I need it. I get the most out of it when I am wearing my bi-focals though!

Good product! Highly recommended! 73

Marty W4MY

K6SDW Rating: 4/5 Jul 27, 2003 23:45 Send this review to a friend
Great resource....  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got in the mail the Nifty Quick Reference cards for HF Bands Operating Guide -- a great resource, especially for mobile operation cuz the cards are laminated and tough!

My only complaint, the print size is pretty small forcing us hams over 50 to use reading glasses to read the print!!

Definitely worth the price!

73....ed

KT6E Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2002 01:35 Send this review to a friend
I just picked up this Quick-Reference card for my Yaesu FT-50R  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ever been out in the middle of nowhere and forgotten how to perform that vital function on your new radio? Some manufacturers make a reduced one-page set of brief instructions, but I found something better. Its called NIFTY QUICK-REFERENCE. It is a folded, plasticized, quick reference card reminiscent of the 'cheat sheet' you used in college. It is well laid out, logical, and covers all the pertinent radio functions. Its great for on-the-go and I like it better than the manufacturer's instructions because it takes you quickly through the steps to achieve a desired function rather than exhaustively explaining the knobs and buttons on your radio.

KF6ZCA Rating: 5/5 Jun 17, 2002 17:55 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Uaing the card I even discovered some modes that I didn"t remember my ft-2600 had. Simple instructions for setting everything I need my radio to do is covered in a very understandable format. I especially like the card's convenient size for carrying in my car.