Reviews Categories | Antenna Switching, Phasing, Controllers | Alpha Delta 4 Position Antenna Switch Delta 4 Help

Reviews Summary for Alpha Delta 4 Position Antenna Switch Delta 4
Alpha Delta 4 Position Antenna Switch Delta 4 Reviews: 87 Average rating: 3.9/5 MSRP: $79.99
Description: Coax switch with lightning surge protection.
More info: http://www.alphadeltacom.com

You can write your own review of the Alpha Delta 4 Position Antenna Switch Delta 4.

KC2NDA Rating: 2/5 Nov 29, 2015 11:55 Send this review to a friend
Bought 2, Problems with Both  Time owned: more than 12 months
I purchased two of these brand new. I put them on the shelf for a couple of years because I didn't have my shack ready for them yet. Both of them have problems. I should have tested them as soon as I got them and then sent them back. One of the switches makes noise and the other one has an issue with jack number 1. A word to the wise, test them with an ohm meter immediately before using.

W6AAJ Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2015 20:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had one of these in service for over 5 years. It is still working perfectly.

K7EDZ Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2015 13:08 Send this review to a friend
Awesome Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a used Alpha Delta 4 switch and when I received it, it had a problem with not making contact on two terminals, when I took it apart I found it had a burn spot on two of the contacts. so I contacted Alpha Delta and got in touch with Jim Burns and told him my problem and asked him what it would cost to send it back for repair and he told me to send it back and he would repair it for Free. so I sent it back for repair and he sent it back postage paid and free of charge, Thanks Jim you have Great customer service and a customer for life. Thanks again K7EDZ.

K6USN Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2014 15:45 Send this review to a friend
Always worked for me  Time owned: more than 12 months
I own 3 or 4 of the Delta 4's and they work as advertised. Some go back a decade or more.
I would not operate my station without them. Have used them in tropical climates (KH6) as well as cold Midwest winters without any issues.
Alpha Delta responds quickly to customer questions.

KE0XQ Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2014 09:26 Send this review to a friend
Great accessory  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had one for 8 years and the only problem I have had with it is the set screw in the knob getting loose. After putting some locktite on it, I haven't had any further problems. I also have had some by a 3 letter company and am very disappointed in them.

73, Bill KE0XQ, Omaha, NE.

VE3GNU Rating: 5/5 Nov 22, 2014 08:05 Send this review to a friend
Perfect  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
After too many years 'doing without', I finally have one of these fine units---and I appreciate the positive and crisp switching---a true quality piece that no one should be without. Another true value from Alpha Delta Communications, purchased from DX Engineering!

KG4FMQ Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2014 16:44 Send this review to a friend
Awesome! No Problems!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had this model and the 3 position model for a couple of years now. I have had no problems switching, no problems on receive. Everything feels solid with the construction of the switching. I have NOT had to replace the plug yet, and I really have nothing negative to say! The bottom line is that it works as it should and is a great product!

73's
KG4FMQ

KY4TS Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2014 11:29 Send this review to a friend
Rock solid  Time owned: more than 12 months
Very heavy duty. I ran a series of tests on this unit and found negligible signal loss and no perceivable change in VSWR from 1.8MHz thru 52MHz. Your mileage may vary.

KT4EP Rating: 4/5 Feb 14, 2014 18:15 Send this review to a friend
Seems OK and solid   Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received. I have a few other Alpha Delta products and like the construction and quality of their products. This unit seems "heavy duty" compared to the old MFJ 1702B switch I have used for years. I like all the connectors on one side of the unit although I have it "upside down" mounted on a board so as to route all the coax to it and let them hang down. The ground screw then is on the top side, a bit awkward but works out OK.

W9HAM Rating: 2/5 Apr 10, 2013 17:25 Send this review to a friend
Switch For Sale  Time owned: more than 12 months
Only 13 months old. Position four no longer works though. Sent in to Alpha Delta for repair and is still the same. The other three positions still work great!