Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Help

Reviews Summary for HotPress T-Shirts and Hats
HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Reviews: 166 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.99 Embroidered Ham Hat
Description: HotPress T-Shirts and Hats prints garments with callsigns and club messages. Great deals and good American Company.
1-800-862-1221
More info: http://www.hotpresstshirts.com

You can write your own review of the HotPress T-Shirts and Hats.

K9JN Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2016 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a well made and nice looking hat. Price was right, too. Free. Won on their monthly hat give-a-way contest. But even at list price, it is a great value. And I received the hat in one day, amazingly quick shipping.

K7ZQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2016 01:30 Send this review to a friend
Great Hats!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I won a hat embroidered with my call sign and QTH from HotPress T-Shirts. The hat is good quality and the embroidery is excellent. I'm very pleased with the new hat. This is a great company.

KD8GTP Rating: 5/5 May 11, 2016 16:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good quality hat. Beautiful lettering and colors. I had to wash mine and it came out like new.

N9PON Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2016 14:15 Send this review to a friend
I Won!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I couldn't make up my mind which colors I wanted for my hat. In the mean time I put my name in for the monthly give away hat drawing a couple of times. Be darned if I didn't win one of the hats. The hat and embroidery quality are excellent, I couldn't be more pleased. Now I'd like to buy a T-Shirt to go along with the hat!

WA8HHH Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2016 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Fast Service and Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Today's mail brought the new customized jacket from Hotpress. That was fast service and they did their usual good job with the coat. I had them do one for me once before back in 2003 which I'd worn out and scrapped years back. They not only remembered doing it for me, they still had the artwork on file (my QSL design) and were able to pull it out, do a new jacket and get it back to me in a week. I'm pleased with it.

WA0TTN Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2016 12:26 Send this review to a friend
Very good hat and fast service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have two of these that I ordered from the guys when they were at my local ham fest, one for everyday use and a second one for more formal occasions. The delivery was really quick and the quality of the embroidering is excellent. I moved to a new town so I ordered two more for my new QTH and they two days after I placed the order. I really like their hats and will be a loyal customer in the future.

W2DRS Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2015 09:26 Send this review to a friend
Great service & product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I checked the numerous Ham Radio Hat companies and
picked HotPress. I placed my order and received it 2 days later. I was not disappointed.
Great hat, great service. I highly recommend it.
73 de Joe, W2DRS

WX4O Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2015 11:22 Send this review to a friend
Really Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my great hat! Excellent - highly recommend.

KD6ARM Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2015 04:43 Send this review to a friend
Great Product, Fast Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Can't say how pleased I am with winning one of your ham hats! Entered on a whim, having just run across your company info while looking for custom shirts. The next day I discovered I was winner. And the day after that my hat is in my hands! It's just wonderful. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a custom ham hat made at one of the local sports stores. It was just OK, wasn't what I really had in mind but I didn't want to spend an afternoon looking on-line for a basic but spiffy (ha, am I old or what?) head cover. Your product is top line!

NC5G Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2015 19:50 Send this review to a friend
Nice Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Almost bought a new hat at a hamfest from a different vendor in January, but thought it was too expensive. Saw a review on this site shortly afterwards and decided to enter the drawing. A few weeks later was notified that I had won, but after more than a week of waiting, no hat.

Larry responded to my email quickly with tracking info that my hat was delivered a week earlier. The next day a package notice was in my box and I got my hat that was shipped almost two weeks earlier. The delay was the USPS, not HotPress.

The hat is very nice, and is comfortable to wear. Will certainly use them for future purchases