Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Help

Reviews Summary for HotPress T-Shirts and Hats
HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Reviews: 160 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.99 Embroidered Ham Hat
Description: HotPress T-Shirts and Hats prints garments with callsigns and club messages. Great deals and good American Company.
1-800-862-1221
More info: http://www.hotpresstshirts.com

You can write your own review of the HotPress T-Shirts and Hats.

W2DRS Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2015 09:26 Send this review to a friend
Great service & product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I checked the numerous Ham Radio Hat companies and
picked HotPress. I placed my order and received it 2 days later. I was not disappointed.
Great hat, great service. I highly recommend it.
73 de Joe, W2DRS

WX4O Rating: 5/5 Apr 3, 2015 11:22 Send this review to a friend
Really Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my great hat! Excellent - highly recommend.

KD6ARM Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2015 04:43 Send this review to a friend
Great Product, Fast Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Can't say how pleased I am with winning one of your ham hats! Entered on a whim, having just run across your company info while looking for custom shirts. The next day I discovered I was winner. And the day after that my hat is in my hands! It's just wonderful. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a custom ham hat made at one of the local sports stores. It was just OK, wasn't what I really had in mind but I didn't want to spend an afternoon looking on-line for a basic but spiffy (ha, am I old or what?) head cover. Your product is top line!

NC5G Rating: 5/5 Mar 9, 2015 19:50 Send this review to a friend
Nice Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Almost bought a new hat at a hamfest from a different vendor in January, but thought it was too expensive. Saw a review on this site shortly afterwards and decided to enter the drawing. A few weeks later was notified that I had won, but after more than a week of waiting, no hat.

Larry responded to my email quickly with tracking info that my hat was delivered a week earlier. The next day a package notice was in my box and I got my hat that was shipped almost two weeks earlier. The delay was the USPS, not HotPress.

The hat is very nice, and is comfortable to wear. Will certainly use them for future purchases

KE8G Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2015 07:19 Send this review to a friend
Wow - I won!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was surfing the Internet looking at personalized Ham related clothing and came across HotPress' web site. The hats looked like they were quality made, so I figured I would toss around the idea of purchasing one from them.

On a fluke, I entered the Free Hat drawing, I never win at things like this. I guess I can't say NEVER anymore, as a few days later, I received an email telling me I had won!

The hat arrived the next day in the mail, Priority class, and it looks FANTASTIC!!

Thank you so much for the new hat and I will be sure to tell all my radio club friends where it came from.

73 de Jim - KE8G

KJ6PTX Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2015 17:16 Send this review to a friend
Fun Hat!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered one, thought it was great, showed it to my XYL, she liked it too, ordered another one with her call sign!

AC9GK Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2014 19:01 Send this review to a friend
Great Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I decided at the last minute to enter and I won. Only the second time in my life I ever won anything. Great hat and since it is not mesh it will be my winter hat and just in time. Thank you very much.

KS2G Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2014 12:14 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Entered their drawing for a free hat on a whim -- and won!

Nice quality black 100% cotton all-cloth cap (no mesh panels) made in China (rare to find anything else these days) ... and the callsign/name/qth embroidery is first rate.

KB7XU Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2014 09:17 Send this review to a friend
Great hat!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I entered the contest for a free emboidered hat from HotPress last month. I came back from a trip last week and I found a box in the mail. Inside was a beautiful black cap with my name, callsign and QTH emboidered in three vibrant colors.
Great hat guys, thank you so much.

Max, Dogpatch, AZ

W1KQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2014 11:47 Send this review to a friend
Winner Monthly Ham Hat Drawing  Time owned: more than 12 months
A good friend of mine, N1WBD(SK), won a hat several years ago and convinced me to enter the drawing. I had already purchased a couple of hats previously but figured, "Hey might as well." LOL
To my surprise an email arrived the other day from HotPress T-Shirts and Hats informing me that I had won the monthly free ham hat contest. I was quite delighted. Even better the hat arrived in the mail the next day. I like wearing a fresh new hat. Thank you HotPress Company! I cannot say I have never won anything. Thumbs up!