Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Help

Reviews Summary for HotPress T-Shirts and Hats
HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Reviews: 153 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.99 Embroidered Ham Hat
Description: HotPress T-Shirts and Hats prints garments with callsigns and club messages. Great deals and good American Company.
1-800-862-1221
More info: http://www.hotpresstshirts.com

You can write your own review of the HotPress T-Shirts and Hats.

KS2G Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2014 12:14 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Entered their drawing for a free hat on a whim -- and won!

Nice quality black 100% cotton all-cloth cap (no mesh panels) made in China (rare to find anything else these days) ... and the callsign/name/qth embroidery is first rate.

KB7XU Rating: 5/5 Aug 5, 2014 09:17 Send this review to a friend
Great hat!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I entered the contest for a free emboidered hat from HotPress last month. I came back from a trip last week and I found a box in the mail. Inside was a beautiful black cap with my name, callsign and QTH emboidered in three vibrant colors.
Great hat guys, thank you so much.

Max, Dogpatch, AZ

W1KQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 3, 2014 11:47 Send this review to a friend
Winner Monthly Ham Hat Drawing  Time owned: more than 12 months
A good friend of mine, N1WBD(SK), won a hat several years ago and convinced me to enter the drawing. I had already purchased a couple of hats previously but figured, "Hey might as well." LOL
To my surprise an email arrived the other day from HotPress T-Shirts and Hats informing me that I had won the monthly free ham hat contest. I was quite delighted. Even better the hat arrived in the mail the next day. I like wearing a fresh new hat. Thank you HotPress Company! I cannot say I have never won anything. Thumbs up!

WA2TPU Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2014 15:30 Send this review to a friend
TRULY SUPERB HAT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was totally surprised when I rec'd an email from the HotPress Company informing me I had won the monthly hat contest. My WONDERFUL and TRULY SUPERB hat arrived in today's mail. Again, I was surprised.... WHAT HIGH QUALITY and ARTFUL DESIGN. I can HONESTLY and ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND TO ANY AND ALL READING THIS REVIEW IF YOU WANT A HAT WITH YOUR CALL ON IT THEN BUY FROM HotPress. I DO NOT STATE THIS LIGHTLY.....my HotPress hat IS A BEAUTY. I TIP MY HAT TO YOU FOLKS AT HotPress. Thank you soooooooooo much. Best and sincere regards with many 72/73. Don sr.-WA2TPU/Qrp --

AC2NZ Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2014 11:40 Send this review to a friend
Took a while, but I won!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I've been entering the HotPress free hat giveaway for between two and three years with no joy. Imagine my surprise when I received an email on Friday that I had won, and the hat was waiting for me at the PO on Saturday!

Very nice job - well worth waiting for. If it wears out (and it shouldn't) I won't hesitate to order another.

KK6GLY Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2013 16:02 Send this review to a friend
Very satisfied purchase  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This hat ROCKS! I'm a new Ham but have worn many hats in my life. I was very impressed with the overall quality of my hat and the embroidery work is done very nice! The communications with Dan was always quick and friendly. I'll be wearing this on Christmas morning when I open up my new Kenwood TS-590S!!!!
KK6GLY
Rick

K5REZ Rating: 5/5 Aug 7, 2013 17:47 Send this review to a friend
WOW!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a great job Dan did on my hat!

Thank you Dan and for those who are looking for a hat, please order with confidence. These are great hats!

NP3K Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2013 08:57 Send this review to a friend
Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was looking at their website to get some shirts done. That same day I received an E-mail saying I had won a contest and was getting a hat; I had forgotten that I entered my call. Anyway my search is over; their workmanship is great top quality and their communications and response is excelent and fast.
Thank you..!!!

K2CBI Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2013 14:40 Send this review to a friend
Thanks!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I forgot that I had entered my call in the contest! I was very surprised that I won this terrific hat. It arrived the same day as I was notified that I'd won it.

Thanks very much Dan!

Vy 73, Mike
K2CBI

AJ4GR Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2013 12:33 Send this review to a friend
I Won I Won  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I don't normally write reviews but since they went through the process of making and shipping at their expense I figured they deserved my time. Not expecting anything (think radio give-a-ways) I entered the monthly drawing and got an email less than a month later informing me that I had won a hat. Less than a week later it arrived via USPS. I have bought hats in the past and this hat is as good as anything I have purchased in the past. Great job gang. Oh and in case you are wondering I will definitely recommend them to my friends and of course when I am ready, I know where I will buying.