Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Help

Reviews Summary for HotPress T-Shirts and Hats
HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Reviews: 169 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.99 Embroidered Ham Hat
Description: HotPress T-Shirts and Hats prints garments with callsigns and club messages. Great deals and good American Company.
1-800-862-1221
More info: http://www.hotpresstshirts.com

You can write your own review of the HotPress T-Shirts and Hats.

KD9CLR Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2017 12:58 Send this review to a friend
HotPress Hats  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Won this hat and it is the nicest embroidery I've seen on a hat. I will buy more from them and a order for a jacket is on the way. Excellent craftsmanship. Thank you HotPress!

73 de Larry KD9CLR

W3WHK Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2017 00:29 Send this review to a friend
Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I won my hat in the monthly giveaway, but would surely buy one when I need another. It was waiting at the door the day I got the email informing me I won. Colorful, nice embroidery.I waited a while to review it so I could see if it holds up well, and I have no complaints in that regard.

KB1UHA Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2017 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Hotpress Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Quality of the hat is MORE than I expected. Service is Very Good. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a hat with their call sign and name to give HotPress a shot!!

K9JN Rating: 5/5 Sep 1, 2016 14:49 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
What a well made and nice looking hat. Price was right, too. Free. Won on their monthly hat give-a-way contest. But even at list price, it is a great value. And I received the hat in one day, amazingly quick shipping.

K7ZQ Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2016 01:30 Send this review to a friend
Great Hats!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I won a hat embroidered with my call sign and QTH from HotPress T-Shirts. The hat is good quality and the embroidery is excellent. I'm very pleased with the new hat. This is a great company.

KD8GTP Rating: 5/5 May 11, 2016 16:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good quality hat. Beautiful lettering and colors. I had to wash mine and it came out like new.

N9PON Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2016 14:15 Send this review to a friend
I Won!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I couldn't make up my mind which colors I wanted for my hat. In the mean time I put my name in for the monthly give away hat drawing a couple of times. Be darned if I didn't win one of the hats. The hat and embroidery quality are excellent, I couldn't be more pleased. Now I'd like to buy a T-Shirt to go along with the hat!

WA8HHH Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2016 18:03 Send this review to a friend
Fast Service and Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Today's mail brought the new customized jacket from Hotpress. That was fast service and they did their usual good job with the coat. I had them do one for me once before back in 2003 which I'd worn out and scrapped years back. They not only remembered doing it for me, they still had the artwork on file (my QSL design) and were able to pull it out, do a new jacket and get it back to me in a week. I'm pleased with it.

WA0TTN Rating: 5/5 Feb 3, 2016 12:26 Send this review to a friend
Very good hat and fast service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have two of these that I ordered from the guys when they were at my local ham fest, one for everyday use and a second one for more formal occasions. The delivery was really quick and the quality of the embroidering is excellent. I moved to a new town so I ordered two more for my new QTH and they two days after I placed the order. I really like their hats and will be a loyal customer in the future.

W2DRS Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2015 09:26 Send this review to a friend
Great service & product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I checked the numerous Ham Radio Hat companies and
picked HotPress. I placed my order and received it 2 days later. I was not disappointed.
Great hat, great service. I highly recommend it.
73 de Joe, W2DRS