Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Help

Reviews Summary for HotPress T-Shirts and Hats
HotPress T-Shirts and Hats Reviews: 151 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.99 Embroidered Ham Hat
Description: HotPress T-Shirts and Hats prints garments with callsigns and club messages. Great deals and good American Company.
1-800-862-1221
More info: http://www.hotpresstshirts.com

You can write your own review of the HotPress T-Shirts and Hats.

NE4TN Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2012 10:12 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality Hats!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my hats today (yes, I said HATS) I ordered one hat but received two because of a slight color mistake which was corrected before shipment. I was sent both hats! Fast shipment, great price for quality items!

N6BOB Rating: 5/5 Sep 28, 2012 23:37 Send this review to a friend
Beautiful Hats and first class service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If you need a quality had and a reasonable price this is the place.
Thanks Dan for making my order right... the two hats I ordered for my friend and grandaughter look great and will be worn this weekend and at Pacificon if a few weeks.
First Class people and hats.
Glad you enjoyed the cookies too. Thanks for the call.

AD7T Rating: 5/5 Jun 20, 2012 23:02 Send this review to a friend
HIGH QUALITY, FAST AND PROFESSIONAL  Time owned: more than 12 months
Friendly, fast professional service. The embroidery was high quality. I bought my first Ham hat from HotPress many years ago and it is still in good condition. This time I needed a hat for a non-Ham friend who was retiring and the wording wasn't in the usual Ham hat format. They gladly accommodated my needs and the hat arrived the next day. I recommend them and will order from them again.

KC2LST Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2012 12:12 Send this review to a friend
Super Nice Hat!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was fortunate to win my HotPress hat in their monthly drawing. It was shipped very quickly and was carefully packaged. I particularly like the embroidery thread colors that were chosen for me - my name in yellow, callsign in orange and town/state in green. Great hat - well made and looks sharp. Thanks.

73 de Tyler, KC2LST

AJ5C Rating: 5/5 Jun 4, 2012 12:38 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I won this hat in their monthly drawing and it arrived today. It is fantastic. The workmanship is the best I have seen in all the hats I have had over the years. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends.

W4YJ Rating: 5/5 Apr 2, 2012 20:42 Send this review to a friend
EXCELLENT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got my hat really fast and it is beautiful! I am ordering one for my XYL! I was lucky! I won it!! But even at that the hat is REALLY nice! You won't be disappointed!

W8COP Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2012 08:42 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Got my hat fast,and I love it. Don't bother shopping around. This is THE place for your ham hats and shirts.

N7ZM Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2012 18:54 Send this review to a friend
Great Looking Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just got my hat and wow, it's beautiful. Nice job and top quality.

AJ4SY Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2012 11:14 Send this review to a friend
Best Online Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my hat and it was made and shipped the same day. Very good work and I think it was just what I wanted.

K8MCN Rating: 5/5 Feb 11, 2012 09:09 Send this review to a friend
Quality product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just won a hat from them (i never win anything) Hat is high quality, great embroidery job---shipped extra fast! Would highly recommend!!!