Reviews Categories | Weather Stations | Wireless Weather Station Help

Reviews Summary for Wireless Weather Station
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 0.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: A complete WX station showing temp in & out, Humidity in & out, rainfall, windspeed &dir. and fcst.
More info: http://www.wirelessweatherstation.com

You can write your own review of the Wireless Weather Station.

K3ROJ Rating: 0/5 Mar 5, 2007 11:05 Send this review to a friend
They interfere with 440  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Last year I began to hear a strange noise on my weak signal 432 transverter. Every few seconds a pulsing noise would come through my speaker especially when my beams were pointed in a certain direction. By attaching a spectrum analyzer to the antenna I found a strong signal on 433 MHz sending out data streams every so often. More reseach told me it was one of those cheap wireless weather stations using a ham band for it's frequency. It would have been easier to sneak over at night and remove the outdoor unit but since I am also into ATV, I attached a 1 watt transmitter on 434 MHz using a 1/4 wave low profile vertical including a video modulated ID screen. The 434 is a standard ATV frequency and after about a week the neighbor could no longer receive any data and he removed the remote sending unit.