Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | HotPressTshirts Help

Reviews Summary for HotPressTshirts
HotPressTshirts Reviews: 16 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.99 Embroidered Ham Hat
Description: Hotpresstshirts prints hats and shirts with club or personal callsigns and any custom info you can dream up.
More info: http://www.hotpresstshirts.com/

You can write your own review of the HotPressTshirts.

WA2TPU Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2014 10:28 Send this review to a friend
TRULY FANTASTIC HAT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was totally surprised when I rec'd an email from the HotPress Company informing me I had won the monthly hat contest. My WONDERFUL and TRULY SUPERB hat arrived in today's mail. Again, I was surprised.... WHAT HIGH QUALITY and ARTFUL DESIGN. I can HONESTLY and ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND TO ANY AND ALL READING THIS REVIEW IF YOU WANT A HAT WITH YOUR CALL ON IT THEN BUY FROM HotPress. I DO NOT STATE THIS LIGHTLY.....my HotPress hat IS A BEAUTY. I TIP MY HAT TO YOU FOLKS AT HotPress. Thank you soooooooooo much. Best and sincere regards with many 72/73. Don sr.-WA2TPU

W4JLT Rating: 5/5 Dec 21, 2009 06:35 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have ordered 2 hats from Dan, one for my old call W4WWR, and the other for my new call KK4JT, which happened to be about 4 weeks apart.
I would place an order between 10:00am and noon, and by 4:00pm, would receive an email, stating my order was in the mail, along with a confirmation number,(not saying this happens everytime) but what service, and the quality and workmanshup is A+++, I will order all my future
products from Dan. Keep up the great work Dan.
73's
Jim/KK4JT

N6BOB Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2009 22:36 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding Embroidery Work  Time owned: more than 12 months
Their workmanship and variety of hats and thread colors is second to none. I have ordered from them 3 times and have received positive comments from friends every time. Also ordered the mouse pad with my call 3 years ago and it is still in use daily. The t-shirt has a large graphic and looks good.

KL7IZC Rating: 5/5 Dec 20, 2009 19:34 Send this review to a friend
supper service  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Excellent hat with good lettering fast delivery about 4 days USPS.

KS7S Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2007 09:06 Send this review to a friend
Wow!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Decided I needed a hat for the new callsign for local hamfest a week away. Based on other reviews here, I visited the HotPress Web site. Found a design I liked and ordered it on Friday afternoon. Received an eMail back from Larry and Dan that same afternoon that my hat would be in the mail later that day! Received via Priority Mail on Monday! You can't beat that service and speed! Hat looks sharp - several favorable comments received at hamfest. Will be ordering more stuff from these guys!

W2PL Rating: 5/5 Jan 8, 2007 17:58 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a real first class outfit. The quality of their hat is only surpassed by the outstanding embroidery work they do on it. I've never found or owned a better hat. I was quite surprised.

You won't go wrong here. I highly recommend these folks.

K6RF Rating: 5/5 Jun 21, 2006 16:55 Send this review to a friend
Customer Service is A-1  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Having an internet business ourselves, we can appreciate those demanding request for " I need it real quick". I must say this company delivers world class service and appreciates what we hams sometimes need quickly and for what reasons, that comes from being hams themselves. I wanted a new hat for Field Day and placed my order via phone on Friday June 16th, had the hat on my head in plenty of time for FD on June 21. Meeting the demands of customers is often very stressing because you care about your customers, but these folks have their heart in their business and go out of their way to please.I do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Give t hem a try, you too will be very pleased with the quality of product and service you will receive.
Hal K6RF

WY0MN Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2006 10:36 Send this review to a friend
Superb  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've always had great service from these folks. Three hats under three different callsigns over the years, never a problem. Economical, accurate, and timely. What more can you ask for?
Tnx Larry, for the extra emails & calls about specs.
Still wish you carried "hunters (safety) orange" hats!

W8KPH Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2005 18:52 Send this review to a friend
The Best of the Best, With Honors!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Best folks, best quality, best service.

They go Above and Beyond the rest, no reason at all to look anywhere else.

I have a jacket and hats from them. Their jackets are supurb for the nasty Ohio winter weather. Snug and warm, they look sharp too with your name and callsign stitched neatly on the chest.
Their hats fit my big head (no jokes please!) with ease and are the best quality Ham Hat anywhere I've seen.

Give'em a call, you'll wonder why you didn't call before!

Kevin, W8KPH

KC2FTN Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2005 20:24 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
When only the BEST will do, look no further than HotPressTshirts! Their products are simply top-notch, and made of quality materials too.