Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | HotPressTshirts Help

Reviews Summary for HotPressTshirts
HotPressTshirts Reviews: 16 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14.99 Embroidered Ham Hat
Description: Hotpresstshirts prints hats and shirts with club or personal callsigns and any custom info you can dream up.
More info: http://www.hotpresstshirts.com/

You can write your own review of the HotPressTshirts.

W4YA Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2004 06:44 Send this review to a friend
I won it!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's a great hat. I won mine by entering their raffle on the website.

KQ9L Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2004 23:22 Send this review to a friend
Super Hat!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have to echo all that has been said here! The hat is great, quality top notch and most importantly for this ham-- it fits!!

I have had too many "One size fits all" hats which really are meant for kids, I have a BIG head (read fat HI HI) and this hat fits perfectly without that disproportionate look of a hat over stretched. Great job!

KC2LEB Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2004 22:34 Send this review to a friend
HAT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Best Looking Hat I've seen.
Thanks and look foward to ordering more !!!

W2UE Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2004 22:20 Send this review to a friend
Terrific  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Absolutely outstanding embroidered hats, you won't find a better made or better looking hat anywhere!

W2VD Rating: 5/5 Oct 19, 2003 11:24 Send this review to a friend
Fast Service, Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an embroidered hat from HotPress. The next day, I received an email indicating that my hat had shipped. It arrived here several days later. The end product is great looking and of good quality.

73 de Mike, W2VD

N9VV Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2002 15:07 Send this review to a friend
F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered hats for a very special Old Timer's Picnic this summer. The hats are magnificient and were a big hit with all those who attended. HotpressTshirts printed and shipped them in one week. Dan KB7HIN offers some very special services for all sorts of ham clothing and hats. Please consider them when you want to commemorate a special ham activity.
de ken n9vv