Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | Morse Code Deciphered Help

Reviews Summary for Morse Code Deciphered
Morse Code Deciphered Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: "Morse Code Deciphered , A Meaning Behind the Code" makes learning Morse code simple and easy. Your own progress will amaze even you. It puts an end to hundreds of hours of wasted time, and frustration. It is simply and elegantly.. an extremely clever way to learn code.
More info: http://home.earthlink.net/~judlind/

You can write your own review of the Morse Code Deciphered.

KD5TUJ Rating: 5/5 Sep 11, 2002 21:55 Send this review to a friend
I learned Morse Code in 6 Days!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had studied my Technician book, and had taken several practice exams online, so I was confident I would pass. I wanted to take the code test, too, but I didn't think I could learn it in time for the test.

Then, the Saturday before my exam, I found Morse Code Deciphered. It made learning code easy, and my confidence was boosted so much that I bought the General book on Monday and started studying it. I practiced code for a few minutes several times each day, and studied at night.

Friday - six days after getting Morse Code Deciphered - I passed elements I, II, & III!

Morse Code Deciphered isn't software, it's a study method - and it works. The website is at http://home.earthlink.net/~judlind/, and there s a preview there.