Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | NA by K8CC Help

Reviews Summary for NA by K8CC
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: (missing—add Description)
More info: http://datom.contesting.com

You can write your own review of the NA by K8CC.

NE0P Rating: 5/5 Apr 22, 2006 22:06 Send this review to a friend
Been using it for years  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using NA for 7 or 8 years now, and really enjoy it as logging software. Very easy to use once you learn a few keystrokes and commands. I use logging programs for just that-logging. I don't control the radio and accessories with the software, but NA will do that also. It also supports a large number of contests including state QSO parties.

The version I have is written for DOS, but it works fine in a Windows environment, except when you use it as the keyer. Then you need to run it in DOS instead.

Anonymous Rating: 5/5 Feb 28, 2000 14:04 Send this review to a friend
Great Program - no he hawing about it.  Time owned: unknown months
I think this is the 4th year we've used this program for the 160m CQ SSB contest. We only do this one contest every year and no other. So the learning curve on using this program is very fast and easy to use. It's got a bunch of pre-formated programs already laid out in the program for simple selection. Once you spend about 15 minutes learning the keystokes...(that's us every year) and then we're set for working the world for the remaining 48 hours or so.

W4AN Rating: 5/5 Aug 30, 1999 16:48 Send this review to a friend
Great program for you used to be CT users.  Time owned: unknown months
I switched to NA a few years ago from CT in order to get better two radio contesting support. NA does a great job. The interface is clean and seems to make sense to me. Support has also been very good from the NA user community via the NA reflector and also from Dave (K8CC) who wrote the program.