Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Rusprint Help

Reviews Summary for Rusprint
Rusprint Reviews: 97 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Quality QSL Cards
More info: http://www.rusprintsupreme.com

You can write your own review of the Rusprint.

KL0S Rating: 5/5 May 22, 2012 16:55 Send this review to a friend
Always a great product!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Darryl continues his great operation...moved recently and needed new QSL and business card style cards. Scanned and sent Darryl the design and he quickly polished them up, provided proofs for approval and then shipped 'em lightning fast to my door (just in time to take to Dayton!). You simply can't go wrong with Rusprint for your QSL needs.

73 - Dino KL0S

W0PY Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2011 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Quality Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just received my first order from Darryl. The cards were exactly what I was looking for in design, quality, and price. Prompt shipment and a-one customer communication sealed the deal...I'll be returning for business in the future!

N6XJP Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2011 10:02 Send this review to a friend
Most Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Rusprint has been doing my QSLs for over 20 years, through countless address changes (sorry Darryl, hihi). His artwork is exquisite, printing is flawless and on time delivery refreshing. I constantly get comments on return cards about my Edison Key on the face of mine... Wonderful company.

W2TXB Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2011 07:04 Send this review to a friend
Most Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After almost six years at my current home, I decided that I had waited six years too long to have some QSL cards printed. There are a bazillion reviews here and elsewhere, but my gut told me to go with Rusprint. Just over a week from start to finish, the cards arrived and they look fantastic. Darryl is a heck of a nice guy and a true professional; he sent the proofs soon after the order was placed, and followed up on everything.

What more can be said? Excellent product and service at a very reasonable price.

KC4CP Rating: 5/5 Jun 3, 2010 17:12 Send this review to a friend
Using Rusprint for 23 Years!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I ordered my first QSL Cards from Rusprint in 1987. They have been my only vendor for cards. Once you've found perfection, why look elsewhere? 93 Reviews and a Perfect Rating of 5.0!!!

Great service, superior product, reasonable prices, quick delivery.

WD4ELG Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2010 22:21 Send this review to a friend
8 years of flawless service and product  Time owned: more than 12 months
Thank you, Darryl Harding KDHJX, for unparalleled customer service and a superior product. No need for me to look anywhere else. What you charge is what I am paying, because I get a fantastic deal and outstanding quality.

Mark Lunday, WD4ELG

W4AFB Rating: 5/5 Feb 25, 2010 17:42 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding quality & service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I made my own custom QSL using Photoshop. I always remembered getting QSL's from Rusprint back in the 70's & 80's when I was very active. I contacted Darryl and he was very helpful. The QSL's came out perfect! I am very pleased. This is the outfit to use for those professional, glossy finished QSL cards!

WA2SI Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2010 18:00 Send this review to a friend
On a scale of 1 to 5, a definite 10!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Without reservation, the very best service to go along with one of the best values in amateur radio. You get what you pay for and then some with Darryl's products and service! That's why I'm a loyal repeat customer. The quality is truly top-rate.

KB2VYZ Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2009 22:49 Send this review to a friend
Still GREAT!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Since being licensed in 1995, Rusprint is the only dealer that I have ever purchased my QSL cards from. And like mentioned previously, Daryl is awesome to deal with. You WILL NOT find anyone that makes a better QSL card than Daryl/Rusprint.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ

AA5L Rating: 5/5 May 31, 2009 22:19 Send this review to a friend
Great Experience!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I used up my first batch of cards and changed callsigns, so I ordered 300 more. They arrived with the wrong (the default) font. It wasn't a really big deal, but I informed the company and was immediately sent another 300 with the error corrected, with no hassle. They have got my business from now on!