Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | Rusprint Help

Reviews Summary for Rusprint
Rusprint Reviews: 97 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $varies
Description: Quality QSL Cards
More info: http://www.rusprintsupreme.com

You can write your own review of the Rusprint.

K9VSK Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2009 05:43 Send this review to a friend
excellent in all areas  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very good service - sample provided for review. Excellent quality, timely service, and reasonable prices! Can't be beat!

KB5FLF Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2008 15:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Customer Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the quality of Darrell's cards or his customer service. I highly recommend Rusprint for your QSL cards.

K9DY Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2007 17:34 Send this review to a friend
Nice Card Very FAST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the first time I have ordered from Rusprint. I chose a standard design, and during the order process, I asked about a minor change. Not only was it done, but several other changes and additions were also allowed, at NO extra charge. It was more like a custom card. I ordered on a Wednesday, and had the cards in my mailbox the next Monday!

My old printer allowed only minor changes and took weeks for delivery. I am very happy with both the service and the look of the cards.
I will be a repeat customer, and recommend Rusprint very highly.

WA4NUF Rating: 5/5 Dec 1, 2006 03:58 Send this review to a friend
Can`t go Wrong  Time owned: more than 12 months
Well pleased with Darrell`s cards and price. Keep up the good work and fair price.I`ve been getting their cards for a good while- approx.5 years.Give them a try for quality cards,etc.

W7IBI Rating: 5/5 Nov 26, 2006 12:24 Send this review to a friend
Great little business!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have used Darryll and his predicessor at Rusprint for all my cards for 15 years. Just got my new call on cards and again I am pleased.
I shall continue to use Rusprint as long as they are in business. Great service for a fair price.
Thanks Darryll!

KI4EYO Rating: 4/5 Sep 23, 2006 06:51 Send this review to a friend
Good  Time owned: more than 12 months
The qsl cards are very good, but not for that price. $50. I agree that the qsl cards are good, buit the price was way too high. I was supposed to get a free name badge with my order, that came way late. I had already purchased a better one.

K0KVR Rating: 5/5 Sep 16, 2006 07:26 Send this review to a friend
Great Cards, Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered all my cards since being re-licensed in 2002 from Rusprint. They always produce a quality card and are very accomodating with small changes. I am a life time customer.

KC2NWV Rating: 5/5 May 15, 2006 12:12 Send this review to a friend
Another home run!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Rusprint provided the attention to detail, and personalized attention that I needed for both my Ham and SWL QSL cards. Knowlegable about the hobby and printing. Fast turnaround. Competitive pricing. This review was way overdue. Thanks Daryl!

K9IDX Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2006 10:55 Send this review to a friend
Rusprint Review  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Service was couteous, delivery was timely and the cards were precisely what I wanted.
Therefore, I have just placed a new order for cards for my Costa Rica call, TI2IDX.
Regards - Jim K9IDX/TI2IDX

NJ4F Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2006 02:27 Send this review to a friend
Great cards  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Would like to thank Rusprint for the great cards. Good quality and good turn around time. Look forward to placing my next order soon, with changes to reflect new standings and equipment.