Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | ELLI Print Help

Reviews Summary for ELLI Print
ELLI Print Reviews: 125 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $US70 + $US30 ship if not EU
Description: Glossy photo QSL cards
More info: http://www.qsl.cz

You can write your own review of the ELLI Print.

DL9KR Rating: 5/5 Jan 6, 2009 04:50 Send this review to a friend
Highly recommendable  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Knowledgable partners, friendly service and perfect quality! My friend OK1DFC was right in recommending ELLI Print to me.

DL2JWN Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2008 01:35 Send this review to a friend
excellent quality  Time owned: months
yesterday I received a new batch of QSL's from ELLI Print. The third in the last years. Best quality just like before. Easy to order, easy to pay and delivered very fast in excellent quality. I can recommend ELLI Print.
Andreas DL2JWN

DL2QB Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2008 02:30 Send this review to a friend
ELLI really tries to make every customer happy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A few weeks ago I wrote a review after having received a new batch of 3000 QSLs, a reprint from an earlier order 8 years ago. I had not been totally satisfied with the color tone/saturation etc. of the picture side. It was still acceptable, but not 100% to my liking.

Well, shortly after I had written my review, ELLI contacted me and offered to print the entire batch of 3000 cards another time for free, this time with a sample of my old QSL from them as reference. A few days ago I received the corrected QSLs and this time they are absolutely perfect. I must admit that I had never expected such a generours reaction and my conclusion is that no customer will ever have to be afraid not getting absolutely EXACTLY what he or she expects.

ELLI not only says they will satisfy the customer, they actually watch the reviews, listen and do so!

DL4APJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 4, 2008 03:12 Send this review to a friend
In one word: PERFECT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
All I can say is: perfect!

I won 1.000 QSL cards on eBay (my second batch - the first I got 3 years ago) for a very attractive price. The complete transaction was done within the period of 4 weeks from sending my draft to ELLI Print and receiving the box with the cards.

Very good quality, quick and friendly communication via e-mail - my recommendation. Many thanks to the people @ ELLI PRINT.

55 + 73 Torsten, DL4APJ/OK8APJ

DL2QB Rating: 3/5 Oct 3, 2008 01:50 Send this review to a friend
My second batch of 3000 QSLs from Elli  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After I used up the first batch of 3000 Elli QSLs after 7 or 8 years, I decided to order another 3000 cards (same design, minor changes on reverse side of card) as I had been very satified with the first batch.

I was plased to notice that the price had practically not changed in all the time and the procedure of payment had become easier for me, no more customs clearance required and an account on a German bank - nice!

It took a bit over 4 weeks to get the new batch of QSLs, obviously due to vacation time in Czecj Republic, but as I had not been in a hurry, it did not matter.

This time I was not completely satisfied with the picture side of the card. Although not huge, there was a visible difference in contrast, color saturation and colour tone of the entire picture, especially the colour tone had become much colder compared to the first cards I had received 8 years ago and this did not really please me. The cards are still acceptable, but I liked the warmer tone of the first QSL batch a couple of years ago much more.

GX0OOO Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2008 05:51 Send this review to a friend
Elli-Print still giving excellent value  Time owned: more than 12 months
Thank you for the recent delivery of QSL's for GB1SCA and GB2SSF, which are, as usual well up to your usual excellent standard.

I am chairman of the Scarborough Special Events Group, which is the leading Special Events Group in the UK. We have been using your QSL print service for the past 7 years and have the reputaion of providing outstanding unique cards, which are eagerly collected by many amateurs.

Due to the weakness of other currencies against the Euro there has been a small increase in the cost of these cards, but they are still, in our opinion, excellent value for money.

CU Next year.

Roy Clayton G4SSH

DF2EQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2008 03:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I won an ebay auction for 1000 QSL cards and sent my draft via email to Elli. After a few days, i got back the layout for proof. 4 weeks later i got the printed cards in a "WOW"- Quality, absolutely brilliant print. Also the communication via email was perfect.

vy 73, Michael

OE3UKW Rating: 5/5 Aug 11, 2008 22:08 Send this review to a friend
Perfect service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Perfect service, Perfect printing, Quality OK, Perfect shipping and Pay mode.
I can recommend ELLI-Print.
73de Christian - OE3UKW

DL8LAS Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2008 11:30 Send this review to a friend
DL8LAS/mm  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Thanks for printing this nice QSL Cards
DL8LAS/mm
.... on the way to Ducie Island VP6DX

OM2TW Rating: 5/5 Feb 7, 2008 09:45 Send this review to a friend
Excellent !  Time owned: more than 12 months
The best quality print I've ever seen, best value for price and great service. Thank you Beda for all cards you've printed for us for all our DXpeditions (3B8/OM2TW, IB0/OM0C, IB0/OM2TW, 3B8/OM0C, C52C & C50C, etc).

Rich OM2TW