Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Clocks | Benjamin Michael 24 hour Wall Clock Help

Reviews Summary for Benjamin Michael 24 hour Wall Clock
Benjamin Michael 24 hour Wall Clock Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $49.99
Description: Battery operated 24-hour quartz controlled clock with sweep second hand. 12" dial, 14" dia. black textured case and glass crystal. Uses AA batery.
More info: http://www.bmiclocks.com/military_time_format.htm

You can write your own review of the Benjamin Michael 24 hour Wall Clock.

VE3IOS Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2003 19:25 Send this review to a friend
Works Perfect  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Excellent clock that keeps perfect time. No battery problems here. Change the battery once a year if it needs it or not. Looks good in the shack! Bought mine on Ebay

WZ7I Rating: 3/5 Nov 2, 2002 21:43 Send this review to a friend
Professional product but goes through batteries  Time owned: more than 12 months
This clock, purchased from AES, is a nice addition to the station. It is quite accurate and looks like the commercial grade clock that it is.

There is only one problem: Instead of the one year battery life that is advertised, after about 5 months the voltage of the AA alkaline battery has dropped to about 1.4 V and the clock’s timekeeping becomes erratic. I guess I would prefer if it simply stopped because I often don’t realize that it is not longer accurate.

Maybe I can hook up a power supply. But then I would have to reset it every time I lost power for a few seconds –not an infrequent occurrence in my rural setting. I probably should just relax, enjoy it, and feed it batteries.