Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Lightning Bolt 2 element 3 band quad 10-12-15 Help

Reviews Summary for Lightning Bolt 2 element 3 band quad 10-12-15
Lightning Bolt 2 element 3 band quad 10-12-15 Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$ 99
Description: NOTE: I AM MIKE DUDDY FORMALLY LIGHTNING BOLT ANTENNAS. WE ARE NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. WE ARE OUT OF BUSINESS AND WE DO NOT WISH TO SELL THE BUSINESS OR THE NAME. WE HAVE REMOVED OUR WEB PAGE. THANK YOU.

You can write your own review of the Lightning Bolt 2 element 3 band quad 10-12-15.

W7JJS Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2007 21:21 Send this review to a friend
Grate Antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had my quad up for over 5 years and still working just fine.It was easy to put together and has a SWR of no more then 1.5 on all the bands.I wish that thay were still putting them out I would like to pick up their 4 element.Good job Lightning Bolt

OH5JJL Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2005 22:37 Send this review to a friend
Great value for the money  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This small frame quad really rocks! It was easy to build and the service at Lighning Bolt was great. Michael and Connie Duddy did the great work to answer my questions. The price (included door-to-door shipping) was low enough even to Scandinavia.

My quad is mounted on a mast about 10 meters above the ground and it works great. When I don't hear anything with my doublet, I hear the DX about S3 with 22MCQ. Last weekend I worked many DX stations on the ARRL 10 meter contest and few interesting Au-Es QSOs too.

The 22MCQ seems to survive the storms very well.

They should advertise their products better. I heard about the company when I read the product reviews here at eHam.

73 and good DX!
de Tuomas, OH5JJL

KO1H Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2005 06:49 Send this review to a friend
Great antenna  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
The simple asnwer is this antenna ROCKS. For the height I have it at and well the results speak for themselves.

Cqww ssb 2004 SOAB qrp 616q's 246mults 551,733

Arrl SSB 2005 soab qrp 503q's 222mults 334,998

Quad is at 10m on a mast bolted to the end of my house.

I wish he built a 40m antenna 8-)

WB7QXU Rating: 5/5 Nov 3, 2002 01:02 Send this review to a friend
fantastic quad  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is a real great performer, great f/b, and really works dx. This quad is pathectically easy to put together, a child could do it, and only in a few hours. one man job. Instructions are so easy to follow, and everything really lines up. it is only 12ft x 12ft. and weights 16lbs a small tv rotor will turn it. the only thing lightening bolt needs to do is advertise it better. will out perform any yagi in its class. Mike at lightenbolt is great to talk to and service is very fast and professional. this is a must for limited space. And will amaze anyone on performance, but quad always do.