Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Mouser Help

Reviews Summary for Mouser
Mouser Reviews: 38 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Distributor of Electronic Components
More info: http://www.mouser.com/

You can write your own review of the Mouser.

KG5BV Rating: 5/5 May 24, 2015 18:39 Send this review to a friend
They have everything!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been ordering from this company for over 30 years, and they have always gotten everything right. And they have tons of stuff that either no one else has, or their price is lower than everyone else. What's not to like?

W2EUS Rating: 5/5 Apr 21, 2014 17:52 Send this review to a friend
Credit for Ordering Wrong Part  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
In only my second order I ordered the wrong part. I completed their Return Merchandise Authorization form stating I ordered the wrong part and they replied that they would credit me but that I could discard the part instead of returning it because its cost was too low. It was an $8 part. I will certainly do business with them again.

K3JLS Rating: 4/5 Apr 30, 2013 19:56 Send this review to a friend
Shipping Guarantee Still Slipping  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been dealing with Mouser for quite some time now. However, in the past 2 or 3 years, they seem unable to make their shipping guarantees, and are one day late in getting the order out the door.

Yes, the folks at Mouser are most courteous and apologetic, but delays such as these can be most annoying.

I hope they can straighten things out.

AE3K Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2012 13:13 Send this review to a friend
Great for the experimenter.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Mouser is great for the experimenter because you can order just what you need, and you have the option of very inexpensive shipping on those small orders. Plus they're fast and their web site is quite good now.

I also like the fact that resistors, for example, are not packed in antistatic packaging. Instead, parts like these are packed in convenient see-through bags, clearly labelled, and with zip-locks on the top. This is much more convenient than stuffing everything, mindlessly, into antistatic bags that are inconvenient to sort out.

I also like Digikey, but Mouser is my first choice.

KA5IPF Rating: 5/5 Apr 4, 2012 10:56 Send this review to a friend
Incredible  Time owned: more than 12 months
While working on a radio I realized I needed some surface mount fuses of a size I didn't have in stock. I went online to Mouser and filled out an order for them. The Confirm Order button was pushed at 7:58PM, 2 minutes before their deadline for same day shipping. A few minutes later I received e-mail confirmation of my order. At 8:55PM I received notification that it had shipped. At 4:18PM the next day the brown truck dropped off my package.

Absolutely incredible. I will admit I only live 60 miles from them but to receive, process, and ship an order that fast!!!!

W4KIL Rating: 2/5 Jan 28, 2012 04:22 Send this review to a friend
Shipping label  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Over the years I've been very pleased with Mouser. Recently, an order
had a bad shipping label(just my name and city). I just happened to catch it with the USPS track&confirm and went to the local P.O. and picked it up. I informed Mouser about this and was assured that this
would be fixed. Nope. Same thing happened on my next order. Was assured again that this would be fixed and they gave me credit for my
trouble. Well, the same thing happened again on my next order, but this time I'll let it be returned. Three strikes and you are out in my book. I will be trying digikey next.

K6TPJ Rating: 5/5 Dec 8, 2011 13:10 Send this review to a friend
project manager feature a plus  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been dealing with them for years, great outfit. I really like the project manager feature. It's really easy to build up a "shopping list" that I can add to as I go. When I get money ahead I just use the "order project" feature and the order is here in 2-3 days.

K3JLS Rating: 4/5 Nov 15, 2011 07:19 Send this review to a friend
Good - But Shipping Slipping  Time owned: months
I have been ordering parts from Mouser for the last 6 years. Most times, the parts were shipped via USPS Priority Mail on the same day that the order was placed.

However, in the last year or so, there have been one day shipping delays which can be very annoying.

The Mouser staff is always kind and responsive, always refunding the shipping charges. Hopefully, Mouser will be able to correct this 'glitch'.

WF7I Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2010 19:02 Send this review to a friend
Agree with everyone else  Time owned: more than 12 months
Awesome company, always comes through. Has parts others don't and no minimum.

K4FX Rating: 5/5 Jan 18, 2010 21:34 Send this review to a friend
Great vendor  Time owned: more than 12 months
As the previous reviewer said, no minimum, super fast service at reasonable prices, I can depend on Mouser for the parts I need at a good price. I use them all the time!!

Highly recommended.