Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Mouser Help

Reviews Summary for Mouser
Mouser Reviews: 38 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Distributor of Electronic Components
More info: http://www.mouser.com/

You can write your own review of the Mouser.

N4NYY Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2009 20:39 Send this review to a friend
None better  Time owned: more than 12 months
Three things. No minimum, no minimum, no minimum! Shipping is very reasonable. I screwed up a couple things on orders. When I called them to correct, they said the order had shipped, but would send the corrected parts at no charge! Shipping is immediate.

N4UE Rating: 5/5 May 26, 2009 17:07 Send this review to a friend
WOW!!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
It just doesn't get any better than these folks.
As a comparison, I recently placed an order with MATelectronics. I waited a week and heard nothing. When I called, I was told that some of the caps I ordered were not stocked anymore. Huh?
What about the rest? Why didn't they tell me? Plus, they have a $25 minimum order.
That's not really a big deal, since I use a LOT of caps and am constantly replacing my supply.

Enter Mouser. What a selection!! The website tells you how many they have in stock of each item, no minimum and instant confirmation of your order via e-mail. Prices are also excellent, and deeply discounted further when you buy in quantity.
I can't imagine anyone else will be getting my cap orders!

ron
N4UE

N7RC Rating: 5/5 Feb 12, 2009 22:10 Send this review to a friend
Couldn't be better !!  Time owned: months
Today , 12 Feb, 2009, I found that one of the parts that was ordered arrived in three pieces instead of one. A power w/w resistor. I emailed the info and received a reply within 10 minutes stating that the replacement part would be sent next day air (!!) and will have it tomorrow. None cost to me for shipment. You can't get any better service than that !

N7RC

WB0MZT Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2008 16:52 Send this review to a friend
I love Mouser  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I love Mouser.
I was in the initial stages of building a kit, and not getting any oscillation in the VFO. I was trying to trouble shoot the problem, when the leads from my power source (alligator clips) crossed...after the fourth of July ended, I hooked it back up to the battery, unfortunately, plus to minus, and visa versa. I wish I could say I was drunk when I did it, at least then I would have an excuse.
I went onto Mouser, and ordered all the transistors, electrolytic capacitors, and diodes that were probably fried...I could order individual capacitors, diodes, etc, for around 5 cents each...all told, it ran $1.26...What a world!

NN4E Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2008 11:59 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Absolutly excellent service! NO MINIMUM! The shipping rates are very reasoable and the service is blazing fast! I usualy prepare a large order with parts for few different projects to offset the shipping cost. Their online ordering system is excellent and very well executed! Mouser is one my primary sources of parts. They also send out nice big catalog!

WB3ERE Rating: 5/5 Jan 23, 2008 07:50 Send this review to a friend
I'm hooked.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Looks like I'm just going to add another echo to the praise of Mouser. I needed a couple of parts, neither the nearby industrial electronics supplier nor Cell Shack had what I desired.

Took a look at the Mouser web site and THEY HAD 'EM.
Was wondering what kind of minimum they had...NO MINIMUM!
Ordered them Friday morning, Fedex dropped the package off on Tuesday, Monday was MLK day.

Mouser thanks for the great experience, I'm hooked.

KD7AWG Rating: 4/5 Dec 16, 2007 17:34 Send this review to a friend
Good Return Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Courteous staff and extensive inventory. I got two items that I thought were the right items and they took them back no questions asked.

I would get their paper catalogue as I find it easier to find what I want.

VR2AX Rating: 5/5 Jun 8, 2007 06:03 Send this review to a friend
Staying Alive  Time owned: more than 12 months
About 10 orders in the last 5 years. All perfect. Small (under $50) orders arrive packed as if Joe De'M himself whacked them all the way. Seriously, the only problem I ever had with these guys was if the item I wanted was not listed in their catalog (sent often to me by airmail at what must be serious cost despite my small orders). I would highly recommend for international orders. A Far East (Hong Kong) buyer's viewpoint.

NZ0T Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2007 04:28 Send this review to a friend
The best  Time owned: months
I have ordered many times from Mouser and every time the order is correct and shipped very quickly. Most of my orders are very small but are processed like they are a $1000 sale! Great company to deal with.

KI4BDS Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2007 14:48 Send this review to a friend