Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | LZ1JZ QSL-Print Help

Reviews Summary for LZ1JZ QSL-Print
LZ1JZ  QSL-Print Reviews: 244 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $65.00 per 1000
Description: QSL Service.

You can write your own review of the LZ1JZ QSL-Print.

K4WQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 16, 2015 09:37 Send this review to a friend
As Always, Top Notch  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Up until this past summer, my QSL cards had been the inexpensive, no-photo type. After receiving countless QSL cards from DX stations with photos, I decided to look into Tony's QSL printing service once again for a photo type QSL card. I came up with a preliminary design, emailed it to Tony and about a day later I received his proof for my approval. I sent the check to his stateside guy and 6 weeks later, I received my cards. All very professionally done. I am thrilled with the results. And you can't beat the cost for photo QSL cards. Tony will continue to get my business in the future.
VO1AU Rating: 5/5 Oct 30, 2015 18:28 Send this review to a friend
Good value for money  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed an order with Tony four weeks ago, and mailed Dick N7RO a US$ money order. My cards arrived a few days ago. The cards are of excellent quality and very good value for money.
VE1YY Rating: 5/5 Feb 20, 2015 11:03 Send this review to a friend
Repeating the Praise  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I need not bore you with stating what should be obvious reading through the reviews.

Tony has a clear website so you might better know what you wish to buy. He does good work and delivers personal customer service.

He can expect future orders from me.

I wish Tony had a Canadian representative so that the payments to Tony might be expedited.
VE1YY Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2015 14:45 Send this review to a friend
Repeating the Praise  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I again will do business with LZ1JZ.

I only wish that Tony had a Canadian representative. Without one, I needed to buy a US Money Order.
LA9VKA Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2015 01:09 Send this review to a friend
Good quality and service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good quality QSL cards. Fast response to emails and good service.
W4RIG Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2014 16:17 Send this review to a friend
Repeat Business  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Tony does a great job on these cards - I'm a repeat customer and his service and communication is quick and responsive - the only drawback is the 4-6 weeks it takes to get them from Bulgaria to the US, but the price and quality are just fine - well worth the wait
DK7LX Rating: 5/5 Oct 12, 2013 04:41 Send this review to a friend
Second To None!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had my cards printed by Tony since 2006 now. I have tried several of the "famous" printers over the years, yet there is none who can beat Tony´s service and quality. Do you need an experienced printer, highest quality, a creative brain, a helpful hand for the design and all of that for a great fare? Then you have to go for LZ1JZ!
N5YG Rating: 5/5 May 20, 2012 10:33 Send this review to a friend
Nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my second order from Tony in two years. Just received my cards Friday and I am very pleased. The design and color are great and met my expectations. Delivery time from order to mailbox was 6 weeks but worth the wait. Thanks Tony
YO7LCX Rating: 5/5 Jan 2, 2012 00:38 Send this review to a friend
Good quality QSL's  Time owned: more than 12 months
I talked before with Tony about my desire. I sent him my pictures and he made the templates of QSL's He sent it me for approval. In two weeks I received the package with QSL's. Good quality, low cost, fast printed and shipment. I highly recommend him!
Cornel - YO7NW (ex. YO7LCX)
W1NDY Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2011 20:05 Send this review to a friend
Great product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like my cards to reflect my QTH, and was looking for another print source. Tony came through with the back card design I liked, and we quickly agreed on the specialized font/color for the front. At $65 per 1,000 I was really happy with the quality. As a plus, a ham friend of Tony's brought my cards back from Friedrichshafen, so they were here in really short time, and at no additional cost. Highlhy recommend, card can be seen on QRZ.